Kenta Motokura (元倉 健太) is a character and graphic designer who works for Nintendo, and he has been a core member and lead planner of EAD Tokyo and EPD Tokyo. He has mainly worked on character design for the 3D Super Mario series and Pikmin series. In Super Mario 3D World, he was appointed director along with Koichi Hayashida, and in Super Mario Odyssey, he served as the only director.
List of games
- Super Mario Sunshine - Character Design
- Donkey Kong Jungle Beat - Character Design
- Super Mario Galaxy - Character Design Lead
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Design Director
- Super Mario 3D Land - Design Director
- Super Mario 3D World - Director (with Koichi Hayashida)
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U - Supervisor (Original Games)
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker - Director (with Shinya Hiratake)
- Super Mario Odyssey - Director
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (Nintendo Switch / Nintendo 3DS) - Special Thanks
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - Original Game Supervisor
- Super Mario Maker 2 - Special Thanks
- Super Mario 3D All-Stars - Producer
- This article is a stub. You can help the Super Mario Wiki by .