Ryuichi Nakada is an employee of Nintendo. First working at Nintendo R&D1 and its successor Nintendo SPD Group No. 1 as a graphic artist and designer on games like Teleroboxer, Tetris Attack and the Game Boy Advance installments of the Metroid series, Nakada was chosen by SPD 1 manager Yoshio Sakamoto to direct WarioWare: Touched!, as the core of the series staff was already busy on WarioWare: Twisted!.
After completing Smile Collecting Book in 2009, Ryuichi Nakada was moved to Nintendo SPD Group No. 3, a division focused on supervising games by western developers. As part of SPD 3, he oversaw the development of Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Paper Mario: Sticker Star and Metroid Prime: Federation Force.
List of works
- Tetris Attack - Design Director - Graphic Design (Game Boy version)
- Wario Land 4 - Designer
- Nintendo Puzzle Collection - Artist (Panel de Pon)
- WarioWare: Touched! - Chief Director, Game Design
- WarioWare: Smooth Moves - Game Design
- WarioWare: Snapped! - Special Thanks
- Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - Supervisor
- Paper Mario: Sticker Star - Coordination Support