|Born||May 7, 1984 (age 39)|
|Super Mario–related role(s)||One of the composers for Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope|
Gareth Coker is a British composer known for composing the games Ori and the Blind Forest and Ori and the Will of the Wisps. He also composed songs for various Minecraft expansions, some of which were arranged for Challenger Pack 7 (featuring Steve) in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. He made his Super Mario-related composition debut with Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope in 2022.
Having learned piano at a young age, Coker played in the school orchestra and jazz band and subsequently attended the Royal Academy of Music. He later taught English in Japan, whose culture influenced some of his later works, and spent one year in the film-scoring program at the University of Southern California before working on Ori and the Blind Forest. Alan Silvestri's work on Forrest Gump and Star Wars: X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter served as inspirations for Coker to pursue a career as a composer; other influences include composers Ludwig van Beethoven, Hans Zimmer, and Thomas Newman.
- Metagalactic Mauraders — Composition/arrangement
- Fight Songs from the Flower Planet — Composition/arrangement
- Galaxy Encounter — Composition/arrangement
- Spout Forth — Composition/arrangement
- Ballad of Barrendale Mesa — Composition/arrangement
- Desolate Beauty — Composition/arrangement
- Daphne's Trap — Composition/arrangement
- Never Center of the Desert — Composition/arrangement
- DJ Cheep Tuna's Super Slime Unicorn Rainbow Dragon Castle (Remix) — Composition/arrangement
- Gates, T. (June 1, 2020). Interview: Gareth Coker, Composer of 'Ori and Will of the Wisps'. BroadwayWorld. Retrieved September 24, 2022.
- Brinkley, Vance (21 August 2017). "Gareth Coker Is A Name You Should Know In Video Game Music". Bandcamp. Retrieved 23 September 2022.
- Parkes, Cassie (26 July 2017). "Interview: Composer Gareth Coker Talks Minecraft, Ori and more". Cultured Vultures. Retrieved 23 September 2022.