Minako Hamano (濱野 美奈子) is a Japanese video game composer who is currently working for Nintendo. Hamano is the longest employed among female composers currently employed at Nintendo. She often contributes music to several games of the Super Mario and Metroid franchises in collaboration with other composers, such as Kenji Yamamoto and Masaru Tajima. She also composed for the Brain Age series, including Brain Age 2: More Training in Minutes a Day!, which introduces a "Virus Buster" minigame based on Dr. Mario that features arrangements of that game's level themes, "Fever" and "Chill".
- Mario Kart: Super Circuit (with Kenichi Nishimaki and Masanobu Matsunaga)
- Wario World (with Norio Hanzawa)
- Wario Land: Shake It! (with Tomoya Tomita; only credited in the manual)
- Donkey Kong Country Returns (with Masaru Tajima, Shinji Ushiroda and Daisuke Matsuoka)
- Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D (with Masaru Tajima, Shinji Ushiroda and Daisuke Matsuoka)
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (with David Wise, Daisuke Matsuoka, Shinji Ushiroda and Riyu Tamura)
- Mobile Golf - BGM Programming
- Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash - Sound Supervisor
- Mini Mario & Friends: amiibo Challenge - Music Supervisor
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Nintendo Switch) - Music Support
- Bowser Castle — Composition/arrangement
- Main Menu — Composition/arrangement
- Stonecarving City (Ruins) — Composition/arrangement
- Glittertown — Composition/arrangement
- This article is a stub. You can help the Super Mario Wiki by .