From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
Risa Tabata is a video game producer and supervisor employed by Nintendo since 2001. Tabata works as a producer for Nintendo SPD Group No. 3, primarily overseeing games made by Retro Studios.
Tabata's first task at Nintendo was to assist Kensuke Tanabe in supervising Metroid Prime at Retro Studios.
For Donkey Kong Country Returns, Tabata assumed the same position and briefly assumed producer role near the end of development when Tanabe had to call a week off due to lower back pains. After his return, Kensuke Tanabe let her retain a bigger role in supervising the direction of the project.
- WarioWare: Touched! – Voice Acting
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl – Supervisor (Original Games)
- Captain Rainbow – Assistant Producer
- Punch-Out!! (Wii) – Assistant Producer
- Donkey Kong Country Returns – Assistant Producer
- Mario Kart 7 – Special Thanks
- Mario Party 9 – Special Thanks
- Game & Wario – Directing Support, Game Design (directed the Ashley and Islands minigames in cooperation with Kensuke Tanabe).
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze – Assistant Producer
- Paper Mario: Color Splash - Assistant Producer
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - Original Game Supervisor
- Luigi's Mansion 3 - Special Thanks