List of Bowser profiles and statistics
This is a list of profiles and statistics for Bowser.
Nintendo Character Guide (1993)
"Bowser" King of the Koopas
The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3 Writers Bible Bio
"Despite every devious and dastardly plot he hatches, Koopa has a certain Rodney Dangerfield-like vulnerability which makes him as loveable as he is hateable. Koopa is pure id. Unmitigated selfishness running rampant in an ugly green body. He will capture, trick, bribe, threaten, attack, cast evil spells, hurl malicious insults, throw temper tantrums, and do anything else despicable and nasty to defeat the Super Marios. And he has so much fun doing it; we always wanna see him try again. In Super Mario 3, Koopa fans can enjoy his humorous rantings and funny frustrations even more as he contends with his seven black sheep Koopalings. If reptiles had hair, Koopa would've pulled all his out by now."
Super Mario series
In-game Character profile
I am THE King! I am Bowser.
Go Yoshi, while you still can. You'll never beat me. Not in 10 years... Not in 100 years... Not even in 100,000 years will you beat me.
Mario Kart series
Mario Tennis series
Mario Golf series
Mario Baseball series
Online card bio
"Bowser is a real bad bruiser. As the king of the Koopas and captain of the Bowser Monsters, he packs superstrong hitting, killer pitching and a vicious outfield spin attack into one package."
Mario Party series
Super Smash Bros. series
Red indicates exclusive to the Nintendo 3DS version.
- Fire Breath: "Fire Breath loses power the longer it is used. Waiting a short time between bursts will allow it recharge."
- Bowser Bomb: "Bowser will leap into the air horns first. Hitting an opponent on the way up makes it much easier to clobber them again on the way down."
- Tough Guy: "Bowser's a real tough guy. When he's only lightly damaged, weaker attacks won't make him flinch."
- Whirling Fortress: "Repeatedly pressing the button while using this in midair will give you a small boost in how high you fly."
- Bowser Bomb: "If you land this on a shielding enemy, you can break their shield in one hit. Just make sure you capitalize afterward with a dropkick!"
- Bowser Bomb: "You can grab on to an edge while bombing, but only if you're really close to it. It's a quick albeit risky way to descend quickly."
- Fire Breath: "Once Bowser's used up his fire once, he needs time to recharge. Give him 10 seconds, and he'll be ready to roast!"
- Flying Slam: "Bowser's target has a bit of control over their direction in the air, too. The lower their damage, the more influence they have (but still not much)."
- Whirling Fortress: "Try using this right after shielding an enemy attack. Cancel the shield and whirl toward the enemy to counterattack!"
Words in Bold indicate exclusive to the Wii U version.
Super Smash Blog bio
"Who's the greatest nemesis of all!? It's King Bowser! In Super Smash Bros. his power and weight make him a reliable fighter. Use his Fire Breath to keep opponents at bay, then use his damaging attacks to launch them off the stage! He transforms into Giga Bowser for his Final Smash and delivers a super powerful punch!"
Mario & Sonic series
"A Koopa with big spikes, Bowser is an extremely strong competitor and will dominate the Power events with his big muscles. His nasty disposition makes him an intimidating competitor in any event that he enters, especially the hammer throw and javelin throw."
"Bowser is Mario's arch-enemy and leader of the Koopa race trying to take over the Mushroom Kingdom at every opportunity. Large and strong, this towering competitor has the Spinning Shell ability on the Wii and DS and Flame Dash ability on the DS. The snow will not slow down this member of Team Mario. You can be sure Bowser believes the gold medal has his name on it!"
"One of Mario's biggest rivals, Bowser is an extremely strong competitor and will dominate the Power events with his big muscles. His size makes him a formidable competitor in any event that he enters, especially the Hammer Throw and Javelin Throw."
Flag Description (Wii U version)
Miis' Dialogues (Wii U version)
Bio: Yep. Mario teams up with Bowser. These two archenemies have put aside their differences and joined forces. Let's hope this alliance sticks. Watch your back, Mario.
Paper Mario series
Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
Super Paper Mario
Paper Mario: Sticker Star
Paper Mario: Color Splash
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr.'s Journey
Super Mario Memorial Book
Who is your Mushroom Kingdom BFF?
The Great Demon King of the Koopas [literally, Turtle Tribe], who disturbs the peace of the world! He is the eternal enemy of Mario and his friends.