List of Dixie Kong profiles and statistics
This is a list of profiles and statistics for Dixie Kong.
Donkey Kong franchise
- Instruction booklet bio (page 13): "Dixie and Diddy are inseperable friends and go everywhere together. Both share a love of adventure and the awesome abilities to make it fun! Dixie’s powerful ponytail allows her to equal and sometimes even surpass Diddy's adventuring abilities!"
- Instruction booklet bio (page 12): "Dixie Kong is in the starring role as she quests across the islands in search of her friends. She has terrific adventuring abilities as she navigates tough terrain with her Helicopter Spin."
APPEARS IN: DKC 2, 3
A wilful and adventurous young chimp, inseparable from Diddy and every bit as stubborn as he is on the issue of how far their friendship goes, despite (or possibly because of) Cranky and Funky's endless teasing. Dixie's main asset in the dangerous situations she always seems to be following DK and Diddy into is her remarkable ponytail, which she can use to whip enemies out of her way, pick up and throw barrels, and even glide through the air helicopter-style. Brave, determined and always fashion-conscious, Dixie makes a loyal friend to Diddy and a formidable Kremling-basher to boot.
- Instruction Booklet: "The tomboy of the family, she has the ability to jump higher than them all. Armed with her neutral mobility, she'll be looking to get among the medals at the Jungle Jam."
- Jump: 5
- Attack: 1
- Speed: 2/5
- Acceleration: 3/5
- Handling: 3/5
- Unlock method: Available by default.
- Rival: Kass
- Boost: 5/5
- Speed: 1/5
- Agility: 4/5
- Digital manual bio: "Diddy Kong's girlfriend. Not only does her long, golden ponytail look good, but if she spins it incredibly fast, she can propel herself into the air. She can even lift Donkey Kong off the ground!"
- Prima Games guide (page 10): "Do not judge this Kong by the blonde hair or pink clothes. This character exudes girl power with every wave of those golden locks. While Dixie was a latecomer in the series, she has been in every adventure other than the first Donkey Kong Country, and there is a reason for that. Like Diddy, Dixie has tight controls and makes getting to that area just out of reach easy. She uses her hair as a propeller, adding an extra few feet to DK’s jump in order to get that Puzzle Piece or bananas that are too high for any other character to grasp. This female also packs heat in the form of a Gumball Popgun, so don’t take any lip from those men in your troop."
- Wii U UK website bio: "Dixie’s back in the swing of things! Her hair whip attack keeps enemies at bay, and by spinning her ponytail after a jump she can lift herself even higher!"
- Nintendo Switch UK website bio: "Dixie’s back in the swing of things! Her hair whip attack keeps enemies at bay, but her helicopter hair is her crowning glory – by spinning her ponytail after a jump she can lift herself even higher!"
- Mario Kart Tour Twitter: "Dixie Kong makes her debut during the Jungle Tour! Diddy may be happy that his girlfriend's finally joined the fun, but she's here to win it all with her Triple Bananas special item, so he'd better watch out!"
- Nintendo of America Twitter: "It's time to go bananas for the newest racer making a #MarioKartTour debut! It's her first time in the Mario Kart series, but this Kong is no stranger to the world of Nintendo!"
Mario Baseball series
- Type: Technique
- Starting Team Captain: Donkey Kong
- Batting: 2/10
- Pitching: 5/10
- Fielding: 6/10
- Running: 6/10
- Talents: Clamber
- Sweet Spot: The middle of the stick.
- Good Chemistry: Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong
- Bad Chemistry: None
- Bio: "Diddy Kong's partner and girlfriend. Her trademark golden ponytail is familiar to monkey fans everywhere. Dixie Kong is just as adventurous as both Diddy Kong and Donkey Kong. Combining great techniques with fast legs, she is a very dependable player."
- Star Missions
- Smack a hit!
- Crack a long hit!
- Beat Peach's team!
- Make a big play!
- Strike 'em out!
- Climb up the wall and make a catch!
- Starting Team Captain: Donkey Kong
- Batting: 3/10
- Pitching: 3/10
- Fielding: 8/10
- Running: 7/10
- Player Abilities:
- Fielding: Clamber
- Sweet Spot: The middle of the stick.
- Bio: A defensive master who can also climb walls.
- Collectable Card Info: "Dixie Kong makes good use of her innate Kong sense in the outfield. She's one of the premier defensive players in the game, clambering her way to highlight-reel catches when she needs to."
- Type: Speedy
- Special Shot: Cannon Shot
- Letter to Tap: ▼
Super Smash Bros. series
Super Smash Bros. Melee trophy
|Name||Image||Game / Move||Description|
|Dixie Kong||Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest 12/95||More than just Diddy Kong's girlfriend, Dixie Kong is also a fearless adventurer and a reliable team player. She earned her wings helping Diddy rescue Donkey Kong from the clutches of King K. Rool. Dixie's amazingly quick and nimble, and she's even able to twirl her ponytail in order to float slowly through the air.|
|Dixie Kong||SNES Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Quest
WII Donkey Kong: Barrel Blast
|Diddy Kong's cutie of a girlfriend with an adorable blond ponytail. That ponytail is hardly for show--it helps propel her through the air for extended hang time and is indispensable for spin-attacking enemies and lifting barrels. Watch out--Dixie packs more power than you might imagine!|
|Donkey Konga 2||Launch Resistance +39|
Usable by: Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong
|Name||3DS Image||Wii U Image||Appears in||American English description||British English description|
|Dixie Kong||SNES Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest 11/1995
Wii U Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
|Diddy Kong's girlfriend. She loves to adventure with him. Her ponytail isn't just for show—she can use it to swim faster, soar in the sky, and even lift barrels! With hair that does all that, you can bet she takes good care of it!
||Dixie Kong is all about style and substance. Just look at her ponytail. It's not just a fashion statement - she can spin it to fly up into the air, swim against strong currents, and even throw barrels with it, no problem! No wonder Diddy Kong likes her!|
Blue indicates exclusive to the Wii U version.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate spirits
|#||Name||Image||Series / Game||Type||Class||Strength / effect(s)||How to obtain||Spirit battle|
|145||Dixie Kong||Donkey Kong Series||Primary (3)||Ace||Grab
Can be enhanced to Dixie Kong & Kiddy Kong at Lv. 99
|Summoned with a Tiny Kong and Candy Kong core; Spirit Board||Isabelle, Diddy Kong||Rule: Item: Banana Peel
||Jungle Japes||Swinger Flinger|
|146||Dixie Kong & Kiddy Kong||Donkey Kong Series||Primary (3)||Legend||Grab
Thrown Items ↑
|Enhanced from Dixie Kong||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Profiles and statistics|
|Baby Daisy • Baby Luigi • Baby Mario • Baby Peach • Baby Rosalina • Birdo • Blooper • Bob-omb • Boo • Boom Boom • Boomerang Bro • Bowser • Bowser Jr. • Bullet Bill • Buzzy Beetle • Chain Chomp • Cheep Cheep • Diddy Kong • Dixie Kong • Donkey Kong • Dr. Crygor • Dr. Mario • Dry Bones • Dry Bowser • Fire Bro • Fire Mario • Funky Kong • Goomba • Hammer Bro • Ice Bro • Iggy Koopa • Kamek • King Boo • King K. Rool • Koopa Paratroopa • Koopa Troopa • Lakitu • Larry Koopa • Lemmy Koopa • Ludwig von Koopa • Luigi • Mario • Metal Mario • Mii • Monty Mole • Morton Koopa Jr. • Nabbit • Pauline • Petey Piranha • Pink Gold Peach • Piranha Plant • Pokey • Poochy • Princess Daisy • Princess Peach • Rosalina • Roy Koopa • Shy Guy • Spike • Spiny • Tiny Kong • Toad • Toadette • Waluigi • Wario • Wendy O. Koopa • Wiggler • Yoshi|