List of Monty Mole profiles and statistics
This is a list of profiles and statistics for Monty Mole.
Super Mario series
Super Mario World
- Instruction booklets
- Japanese: 土の中からいきなり出現するモグラ。地下の世界には、巨大化したやつもいるそうだ。(A mole that suddenly emerges from the ground. There are even giant ones in the underground world.)
- English: This is a mole that bursts out of the ground. There's even bigger ones underground.
- Nintendo Power Issue #28: By leaping out of rock walls, these rodents surprise their enemies.
- Mario Mania: Small but persistently pesky, Monty Moles pop suddenly out of the ground and pursue Mario wherever he goes. Flatten them with solid stomps.
Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2
- Denizens of Dinosaur Land poster: These pesky varmints burst unexpectedly out of the ground to terrorize the Mario brothers. Rumor has it that there are giant ones living in the moles' underground city.
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
- Trading Card description: Fire in the hole! World 6 unveils Monty Mole. This deep-digging nemesis is full of surprises. He will randomly pop out of the ground and where he will pop up is anybody's guess. It would be wise to involve Yoshi in your plan of attack as he has the ability to gobble up Monty. Use your counter attacks quickly! Monty will burrow back underground in the blink of an eye.
Card Number: 36
Perfect Ban Mario Character Daijiten
Tribe: Beast clan
Disposition: Forward-thinking personality
Game appearances: World
Mole running around energetically!
A kind of mole that usually hides in the ground. When Mario gets close to it, it spreads its arms and legs and pops out of the ground. Stomp on them so they don't crawl back into the ground.
Mario Kart series
Mario Kart Tour
|Special item||Mushroom Cannon|
(Three items per Item Box)
(Two items per Item Box)
* indicates a favored course upgraded to a favorite course after reaching level 3. ** indicates a favored course upgraded to a favorite course after reaching level 6.
- Mario Kart Tour Twitter: "Let's welcome Monty Mole's official debut as a playable driver for the first time in the Mario Kart series! This tricky burrower was tired of waiting for action to come along and has hit the track in search of racing glory in #MarioKartTour."
Yoshi Touch & Go
- Shogakukan guide: 近づくと地中から飛び出し、着地すると突進してくる。動きがすばやいので、飛び出したところをすくい上げるように囲むといい。ジャンプ中にタマゴか踏みつけで倒すとポイントが培になる。(When approached, it jumps out of the ground and rushes forward when it lands. They move quickly, so it is a good idea to surround them by scooping them up as they leap out of the ground. If you kill it with an egg or by stomping on it while it is jumping, you will gain points.
Mario Baseball series
Mario Superstar Baseball
- Description: "A lively, sometimes surly mole who lives underground and leaps out whenever someone approaches his den. He usually keeps to himself but always gets fired up for a good baseball game. In fact, when he gets the ball, he almost gets TOO fired up."
- Challenge Mode Captain: Mario
- Player Type: Speed
- Special Skill: Ball Dash
- Good chemistry
- Bad chemistry
- Batting: 3
- Pitching: 3
- Fielding: 5
- Running: 7
Mario Super Sluggers
- Team Captain: No
- Player Type: Speed
- Special Skill: Burrow
- Good Chemistry: Brown Mii, Goomba, Paragoomba, Shy Guy
- Bad Chemistry: None
- Batting: 4/10
- Pitching: 4/10
- Fielding: 5/10
- Running: 7/10
- Default Bat: Left
- Default Glove: Right
- In-Game Bio: "A skilled bunter with good speed!"
- Collectible Card Info: "As a weak hitter, Monty Mole may be forced to bunt to get on base, but when he does, he knows how to get under Mario's skin. He just uses his Burrow ability to help him round the bases and score a sneaky run."
Mario Strikers Charged
- Info: "A power player. Monty Mole can shoot the ball incredibly well and throw some of the biggest hits ever seen on the pitch. His slow waddling run and weak passing make him more vulnerable to losing possession when he has the ball. Find the right distance for his Dirt Drill and score at will!"
- Type: Power
- Skillshot: Dirt Drill
- Deke: Burrows underground and then pops back up.
- Movement: 3
- Shooting: 10
- Passing: 3
- Defense: 10
Mario Party series
Mario Party: Star Rush
A furry fiend who hides in holes.
|"Often found in groups, these bad burrowers like to poke their heads out occasionally to cause calamity."|
Super Mario Party
- Website Bio: "Mischief-making mole. First time as a playable character in the Mario Party series!"
Mario Party Superstars
"Skilled at digging holes. Seems to be some kind of antagonistic mole."
|Mario Party 3, Mario Party 4, Mario Party 5, Mario Party 6, Mario Party 7, Mario Party 8, Mario Party 9, Mario Party 10|
|Paper Mario enemy|
|Monty Mole (Mt. Rugged)|
|Level||8||Strong||None||Weak||None||Moves||Rock Toss (2)|
|Sleep?||90%, 0||Dizzy?||90%, -1||Shock?||100%, 1||Shrink?||90%, 0|
|Stop?||100%, 0||Fright?||85%||Air Lift?||70%||Hurricane?||50%|
|Coins||1 + 0-1||Items||Honey Syrup||Run||18||Location(s)||Mt. Rugged|
|Tattle||This is a Monty Mole. Monty Moles are rock-throwing moles, big time mischief-makers. Max HP: 3, Attack Power: 2, Defense Power: 0 Ugh. They have kind of scary looking faces. They're pretty weak, though. Maybe they wear sunglasses because they have really sensitive eyes. Or maybe they're just hip.|
- Player's Guide: Who's the rock-throwing mole that's a pain in Mario's side? Monty Mole! The sunglasses-wearing critter will pop out of the ground, using the power of surprise and large, pointy rocks as his main weapons.
Mario & Luigi series
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
|Mario & Luigi: Dream Team enemy|
|Level||10||No Hitter||—||Weakness||None||Location(s)||Battle Ring|
|World||Dream/R||Experience||0 (0)||Coins||0 (0%)||Item drop||None (0%)|
Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam
|Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam enemy|
|Monty Mole (1)|
|HP||55||POW||78 (68)||Defense||83 (77)||Type||Normal||Item drop||Super Nut - 4%|
LV 1 Character Card - 3%
|Experience||37 (32)||Coins||26||Speed||40||Weakness||None||Location(s)||Sunbeam Plains|
|Level 12||Notice: Stats in parentheses are from the game's Easy Mode.|
|Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam enemy|
|Monty Mole (2)|
|HP||195||POW||224 (218)||Defense||208 (181)||Type||Normal||Item drop||Max Syrup Jar - 4%|
Shiny Battle Card - 2%
|Experience||140 (135)||Coins||62||Speed||102||Weakness||None||Location(s)||Gloomy Woods, Fly Guy Flyby|
|Level 28||Notice: Stats in parentheses are from the game's Easy Mode.|
Dr. Mario World
- Stage mode: "Grants 40%/60%/80%/90%/100% chance to earn extra coins (5) on stage clear."
- Stage mode (Prior to version 2.3.0): "Grants 10%/20%/30%/40%/50% chance to earn extra coins (5) on stage clear."
- Versus mode: "If you eliminate a virus, grants 20%/40%/60%/80%/100% chance your attack meter will fill extra."
- ^ Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2 promotional flyer
- ^ Shogakukan. 1994.「パーフェクト版 マリオキャラクター大事典」 (Perfect Ban Mario Character Daijiten), page 112.
- ^ mariokarttourEN (May 13, 2020). Twitter. Retrieved May 13, 2020.
- ^ 「キャッチ！タッチ！ヨッシー！任天堂公式ガイドブック」 (Catch! Touch! Yoshi! Nintendo Kōshiki Guidebook), page 14.
- ^ M. Arakawa. Paper Mario Official Nintendo Player's Guide. Page 108.
|Profiles and statistics|
|Baby Daisy • Baby Luigi • Baby Mario • Baby Peach • Baby Rosalina • Birdo • Blooper • Bob-omb • Boo • Boom Boom • Boomerang Bro • Bowser • Bowser Jr. • Bullet Bill • Buzzy Beetle • Chain Chomp • Cheep Cheep • Diddy Kong • Dixie Kong • Donkey Kong • Dr. Crygor • Dr. Mario • Dry Bones • Dry Bowser • Fire Bro • Fire Mario • Funky Kong • Goomba • Hammer Bro • Ice Bro • Iggy Koopa • Kamek • King Boo • King K. Rool • Koopa Paratroopa • Koopa Troopa • Lakitu • Larry Koopa • Lemmy Koopa • Ludwig von Koopa • Luigi • Mario • Metal Mario • Mii • Monty Mole • Morton Koopa Jr. • Nabbit • Pauline • Petey Piranha • Pink Gold Peach • Piranha Plant • Pokey • Poochy • Princess Daisy • Princess Peach • Rosalina • Roy Koopa • Shy Guy • Spike • Spiny • Tiny Kong • Toad • Toadette • Waluigi • Wario • Wendy O. Koopa • Wiggler • Yoshi|