List of Boom Boom profiles and statistics
This is a list of profiles and statistics for Boom Boom.
Super Mario series
English instruction manual:
- "The Mini-Fortresses are guarded by Boom Boom, a tough servant of Bowser. When you defeat him you get a magic ball and the Mini-Fortress tumbles to the ground. And the Locked Door gets unlocked."
- "This is the boss that controls the Mini-Fortresses. Boom Boom hurls himself at Mario with his arms swinging. Mario needs to jump on Boom Boom 3 times to defeat him. Be careful, though, Boom Boom gets quicker every time he gets stomped on."
- North American website bio (shared with Pom Pom): "Cruising for a bruising in Bowser's airships, Boom Boom and Pom Pom wait for you in the lower chambers. They may look tough, but they're both a bit of a pushover—three quick stomps to the head will take them out."
- European website bio: "Boom Booms lie in wait for Mario on the battleship. They'll spin themselves into a frenzy as they try to attack our hero!"
- Notebook bio: "This enemy defends the airship with all its might. It likes to fight by trying to ram you while whirling its arms."
- North American website bio: "Watch out for Boom Boom! The mad lad will chase after you, swinging his arms and legs!"
Tribe: Turtle clan
Game appearances: 3
Boom Boom swinging his long arms around
A giant turtle with spines on its back appears in a lively rhythm. When it is stepped on once, it curls up for a moment, releases its spines, and moves faster.
- Type: Defensive
- Trick Shots: Boom Twirl (forward/backward), Twist 'n' Boom (side)
- Special Shot: Spiteful Strike
- Trait: Fastest side-to-side movement
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate spirits
|Name||Image||Series / game||Type||Class||Strength / effect(s)||How to obtain||Spirit battle|
|Boom Boom||Super Mario Series||Primary (1)||Advanced||Attack
Can be enhanced to Boom Boom & Pom Pom at Lv. 99
|World of Light (Light Realm); Spirit Board||Giant Squirtle||
||Unova Pokémon League (Battlefield)||Fortress Boss - Super Mario Bros. 3|
|Boom Boom & Pom Pom||Super Mario Series||Primary (1)||Ace||Attack
Hyper Smash Attacks
|Enhanced from Boom Boom||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
- Stage mode: "Grants 20%/40%/60%/80%/100% chance an exploder will appear on stage start."
- Versus mode: "If an object has reached the 2nd row from the bottom line, grants 20%/40%/60%/80%/100% chance lowest row will be eliminated. (Once only.)"
- Nintendo.com's page on SM3DL reads: "Boom Boom & Pom Pom [...] may look tough, but they're a bit of a pushover". (Retrieved January 21, 2013) (Archived November 12, 2011 at 05:06:36 UTC via Internet Archive: Wayback Machine.)
- Shogakukan. 1994.「パーフェクト版 マリオキャラクター大事典」 (Perfect Ban Mario Character Daijiten), page 198.
|Profiles and statistics|
|Baby Daisy • Baby Luigi • Baby Mario • Baby Peach • Baby Rosalina • Birdo • Blooper • Bob-omb • Boo • Boom Boom • Boomerang Bro • Bowser • Bowser Jr. • Bullet Bill • Buzzy Beetle • Chain Chomp • Cheep Cheep • Diddy Kong • Dixie Kong • Donkey Kong • Dr. Crygor • Dr. Mario • Dry Bones • Dry Bowser • Fire Bro • Fire Mario • Funky Kong • Goomba • Hammer Bro • Ice Bro • Iggy Koopa • Kamek • King Boo • King K. Rool • Koopa Paratroopa • Koopa Troopa • Lakitu • Larry Koopa • Lemmy Koopa • Ludwig von Koopa • Luigi • Mario • Metal Mario • Mii • Monty Mole • Morton Koopa Jr. • Nabbit • Pauline • Petey Piranha • Pink Gold Peach • Piranha Plant • Pokey • Poochy • Princess Daisy • Princess Peach • Rosalina • Roy Koopa • Shy Guy • Spike • Spiny • Tiny Kong • Toad • Toadette • Waluigi • Wario • Wendy O. Koopa • Wiggler • Yoshi|