List of Diddy Kong profiles and statistics
This is a list of profiles and statistics for Diddy Kong.
Donkey Kong franchise
Donkey Kong Country
- Instruction booklet bio (page 14): "Although he would never admit it, Diddy Kong is a Donkey Kong wannabe. His ambition in life is to be a video game hero just like the big guy. And although Donkey Kong would never say it to Diddy’s face, the kid has potential. He’s fast, agile, and has the heart to be a world class video game hero. He just needs a little more experience and, of course, exposure!"
- Player's Guide (page 6): "Diddy is a wanna-be. An understudy, if you will. He plays the second fiddle to DK. He accepts the role, but in actuality, Diddy can do some things better than his gorilla counterpart."
Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest
- Instruction booklet bio (page 11): Diddy’s in the starring role this time and he’s off to prove himself a true member of the Kong Family of Video Game Heroes. He’ll have his work cut out for him as he storms Kaptain K. Rool’s pirate haven on Crocodile Isle!
Diddy Kong Racing
- Character stats
- Weight: Middle
- Acceleration: 3/5
- Handling: 3/5
- Top Speed: 2.5/5
- Vehicle Color: Blue
- Instruction booklet bio (page 23): "(Medium acceleration, medium weight, good handling, medium top speed) Regarded as a hero after all his adventures in Kong country, the young primate is a long-time friend of Timber and doesn’t think twice about responding to his call for help. With his family tending to their guests, he even manages to sneak off without their interference."
- Player's Guide (page 6): "Diddy was the first to be recruited by Timber, and once the Kongster learned of the crisis, he sent his friend Squawks the Parrot to pass the word. As a driver, Diddy is middle-of-the-road, so to speak, and we’ll just have to wait and see if he does as well racing as he does chasing after Kremlings."
- Nintendo Power Volume 103 (page 14): "Diddy is the hero of the game because he can do everything well. His speed and acceleration are both good, and he can handle any vehicle with skill. He came to Timber’s Island when he got a letter from Timber the tiger telling him about the troubles with the Wizpig. Diddy couldn’t resist the challenge."
- Nintendo 64 Game Secrets, 1999 Edition Prima's Official Strategy Guide (page 33): "The game’s namesake plays the midground in every category, and that’s a good thing. If you’re going to play through the entire game, Diddy’s good handling in every vehicle makes him a solid choice. Tight turns will require a certain finesse, however. The less precise you are with the controls, the more you’ll wind up spun to one side while the rest of the pacl whizzes past. But if you practice, Diddy Kong will demonstrate just why his name is on the game."
- Rarewhere: "Regarded as a budding hero after all his adventures in Kong country, the young primate is a long-time friend of Timber and doesn’t think twice about responding to his call for help. With his family tending to their guests, he even manages to sneak off without their interference."
Rarewhere: DKC Trilogy Cast List
APPEARS IN: DKC 1, 2, 3
DK's favourite adventuring partner, whose ambition has always been to grow up into a videogame hero like the big ape himself. And after all the adventures that Diddy has been through in recent times, even old sourpuss Cranky is forced to admit that he may have potential after all. Diddy shares many characteristics with DK (wanderlust, recklessness, frequent irresponsibility) but his abilities contrast in a number of ways: while not as physically strong he's much faster and lighter on his feet, so that he and DK together make as effective an exploration team as they do a comedy double act.
Donkey Kong 64
- DK Rap segment:
He's back again and about time too
And this time he's in the mood
He can fly real high with his jetpack on
With his pistols out, he's one tough Kong
He'll make you smile when he plays his tune
But Kremlings beware 'cause he's after you!
- Instruction booklet bio from Professor Cranky Kong (page 7): "Donkey’s little nephew wannabe. He’s quick, nimble and courageous but still a bit of a lightweight when compared to my fine physique. He’s also got this new-fangled thing he calls a Jetbarrel, but it sounds like nothing more than a lot of hot air to me."
- Rarewhere: "Long-established second half of the big Kong double act, DK's nephew Diddy makes ever-bigger leaps and bounds towards fully-fledged videogame hero status with his part in each successful overthrow of K. Rool's hordes. He's more feisty and versatile than ever this time around, with the familiar cartwheel assault still intact and a whole host of new abilities at hand, including mastery of those very useful Jetbarrels."
- Player's Guide (page 5): "He’s the only ape who still cares enough to wear a tie. DK may not be the most powerful Kong—or the quickest—but he applies a strong blue-collar work ethic to the business of Kremling crushing. That may be why he’s the leader of the Kong clan."
- BradyGAMES guide (page 5): "While not the fastest or strongest of the Kongs, DK is a nice blend of the two. The Gorilla Grab move, which is used to pull levers, activates some fun hidden extras in the game."
- VERSUS BOOKS guide (page 2): "As one of Nintendo’s very first recognizable characters, Donkey Kong’s been around. While he might have been a bit evil in his first appearance (Donkey Kong), kidnapping a young Mario’s girlfriend and all, he’s apparently seen the error in his ways since then... After making a cameo in a few more arcade games, Donkey Kong shot back into the spotlight as the star of his very own platform title, Donkey Kong Country for the SNES and has since appeared in two more DKCs and Super Smash Brothers for the Nintendo 64. In DK64 Donkey could be considered the most well-rounded of the bunch: Strong, a bit slow, but stable and easy to control... Plus, he’s got a nice tie."
- Prima Games guide (page 7): "Donkey Kong, leader of the pack, has foiled K. Rool's plans on several occasions, making him number one on that dastardly lizard's hit list. In this latest adventure, you'll start out playing as Donkey Kong, but you won't be alone for long.
Donkey Kong is a heavy-hitter, but his abilities are well-rounded. He's a bruiser who can take the Kremlings to the cleaners."
- Name: Diddy Kong
- Occupation: Race Car driver
- Hobbies: Plucking the guitar
- Favorite dish: Peanut butter sandwhich
- Favorite movie: Banana Jones 2
- Greatest hero: Manki Lauda
Diddy, meanwhile, also enjoys great respect since he has often actively supported his best friend Donkey. The story about he and his friends beat the evil Wizpig in an exciting racing adventure is just as well-known on the island as Donkey's courageous jungle escapades. The bright Diddy can hardly wait until the next great challenge, and so he rushes into every adventure, no matter how dangerous. It seems as if just this proved to be his downfall, for as he wanted to take on a group of Kremlings alone, he was literally overpowered by them and taken prisoner. All the wiser for the experience he now awaits his rescuer Donkey Kong...
Donkey Kong Country (Game Boy Color)
- Instruction booklet bio (page 13): "Diddy’s goal in life is to be a big-shot video game star, just like DK. With his speed and agility, he’ll get there in no time!"
Donkey Kong Country (Game Boy Advance)
- Instruction booklet bio (page 18): "Diddy's goal in life is to be a big-shot video game star, just like DK. With his speed and agility, he'll get there in no time!"
- Player's Guide (page 6): "Diddy is Donkey Kong’s right-hand chimp. Diddy looks up to Donkey Kong and tags along with him wherever he goes. Diddy can jump higher and run a little faster than Donkey Kong, but he can’t knock out larger enemies like Donkey Kong can. Diddy also can’t toss barrels as far as his ape mentor can."
- Prima Games guide (page 12): "Diddy is the smaller, but no less important, of the two main Kongs. His small size makes him your preferred Kong in many situations, such as when negotiating small spaces, or running under enemies you can't dispatch. Use Diddy when Cartwheel Jumping, leaping across stages that are tricky to maneuver, and when you want to carry barrels close to your chest. However, Diddy is less effective against hardened enemies, so protect him with Donkey Kong."
DK: King of Swing
- Instruction booklet bio: "With lightning-quick movement and an even better jumper than Donkey, Diddy Kong is the favorite to take the Jungle Jam crown. His light physique could make him vulnerable in attack-based contests, though..."
- Jump: 4
- Attack: 2
Diddy Kong Racing DS
- Character stats
- Speed: 2/5
- Acceleration: 3/5
- Handling: 3/5
Donkey Kong Barrel Blast
- Unlock method: Available by default.
- Rival: Kip
- Boost: 3/5
- Speed: 2/5
- Agility: 4/5
Donkey Kong Country Returns
- Website bio: "Donkey Kong's little buddy makes up for his small stature with a host of useful gadgets. Equipped with a Barrel Jet and a Peanut Popgun, he's an essential companion - whether playing solo or with a friend in the room."
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
- Digital manual bio: "Small but dependable, Diddy Kong has been Donkey Kong's companion for many an adventure. The Barrel Jet on his back lets him hover above the ground."
- Prima Games guide (page 10): "Donkey Kong’s most trusted and best friend throughout the country, Diddy has had DK’s back since their duo was conceptualized. Diddy has been along on just about every adventure and is a very dependable, supportive character. While he may lack the brute strength that DK shows, he more than makes up for with his ingenuity and mechanical prowess, as well as his tight controls and fast movements. This little guy sports a jetpack and dual Peanut Popguns as well. Did I mention he has a jetpack? That has to account for something."
- Wii U UK website bio: "This dinky Kong bombards targets with a high-powered barrage of monkey nuts from his Peanut Popgun. Not only that, his Barrel Jet can help him hover briefly – perfect for getting a little extra distance on those jumps!"
- Nintendo Switch UK website bio: "This dinky Kong bombards targets with a high-powered barrage of monkey nuts from his Peanut Popgun. Not only that, his Barrel Jet can help him hover briefly – perfect for getting a little extra length on those jumps!"
Donkey Kong Jungle Action Special
- Page 15: "Although he would never admit it, Diddy Kong is a Donkey Kong wannabe. His ambition in life is to be a hero just like the Big Guy and although Donkey Kong would never say it to Diddy’s face, the kid certainly has potential. He’s fast, agile and has the heart to be a world-class hero - he just needs a little more experience. Unlike his big buddy, Diddy has a cooler head on his shoulders and tends to think things through a little - not that this helps him much when he hangs around with Donkey Kong."
Mario Kart series
Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
- Partner: Donkey Kong
- Class: Light
- Personal Kart: Barrel Train
- Special Item: Giant Banana
- Bio: You've never seen a monkey drive like this. Diddy Kong is a free-wheeling, banana-chucking, chest-thumping ball of jungle fire!
- Instruction booklet bio: His charm is in his amazing tail. Donkey Kong convinced him to race in the Grand Prix.
Mario Kart Wii
- Size: Medium
- Actual Bonuses
- Acceleration: +1
- Drift: +1
- Mini-Turbo: +2
- Website Stats:
- Acceleration: 2/3
- Top Speed: 2/3
- Off-Road: 2/3
- Website: "Donkey Kong's sidekick is no stranger to the racetrack. Like his bigger buddy, Diddy is bound to get up to some monkey business when the race gets underway."
- Guide: "Swinging from tree to tree isn't what is used to be! Diddy Kong loves the hairpin turns and rickety rope bridges of DK Island!"
- Trading card: "Middleweight madness ensues as Diddy Kong brings his fun & light-hearted spirit to Mario Kart Wii. He is always happy to be hanging with his buddy, Donkey Kong. Diddy is locked initially, but is relatively easy to unlock. So do it quickly, because he his[sic] one fun driver!"
Mario Kart Tour
|Special item||Banana Barrels|
(Three items per Item Box)
(Two items per Item Box)
* indicates a favored course upgraded to a favorite course after reaching level 3. ** indicates a favored course upgraded to a favorite course after reaching level 6.
- Mario Kart Tour Twitter:
- "Driver introduction: Diddy Kong
"His trademark red cap and star-pattern shirt make him instantly recognizable!"
- "Diddy Kong is back after 11 long years, for the first time since his appearance in #MarioKart Wii! Plus, he returns with a new special Item - a pair of Banana Barrels! Pre-register now and get ready to paint the course yellow on 9/25 with tons of banana peels!"
- "Driver introduction: Diddy Kong
Mario Tennis series
Mario Power Tennis
- Type: Speedy
- Offensive Power Shot: Acrobatic Banana
- Defensive Power Shot: Barrel Jet
Mario Tennis Open
- Type: Speed
- Bio: Diddy is small and quick. He is acrobatic as well, so he can receive the ball with ease and return a very powerful shot.
- Bio 2: Faster than a speeding bullet, Diddy Kong bounds around the court, covering all corners with his acrobatics. He can also really blast the ball with power for such a small player.
Mario Tennis Aces
- Type: Speedy
- Trick Shots: Acrobatics (forward/backward), Diddy Roll (side)
- Special Shot: Jungle Swing
- In-game bio: "Diddy Kong is small and agile. He lands shots with strong and acrobatic moves and has a top-tier dash ability for getting to the ball."
Mario Golf series
Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour
- Distance: 207 yards
- Star Distance: 245 yards (+38)
- Trajectory: Draw
- Height: High
- Impact: 13
- Star Impact: 10
- Control: 11
- Spin: 9
- Bio quote: "It's me, Diddy! I'm hooked on this game, and I wanna show you my skills! Ready?"
Mario Golf: World Tour
- Trajectory: Draw
- Height: 6.25
- Drive: 211 yards
- Sweet-Spot: 6.75
- Control: 6
- Star Drive: 264 yards (+53)
- Star Sweet-Spot: 4.5
- Star Control: 5.05
- Challenge Mode Character Match course
for star rank to be given: Sky Island
Mario Baseball series
Mario Superstar Baseball
- Challenge Mode Captain: Donkey Kong
- Team Captain: Yes
- Player Type: Speed
- Star Swing: Boomerang Ball
- Star Pitch: Boomerang Ball
- Special Skill: Clamber, Super Catch
- Batting: 3
- Pitching: 6
- Fielding: 7
- Running: 7
- Cross home plate!
- Win MVP!
- Get a Chimp Banana!
- Strike out Birdo!
- Strike out Baby Mario!
- Pitch and bat with the Boomerang Ball and win the game!
- Get a hit with Mario!
- Climb up the wall and make a catch!
"DK’s partner and buddy. Diddy’s trademark is his red baseball hat. While Donkey Kong boasts incredible power, Diddy’s forte is his nimbleness. Using his prehensile tail to great effect, Diddy Kong is a natural fielder who won’t ever boot routine balls."
Mario Super Sluggers
|His hits and pitches move like crazy!|
|Character||Good Chemistry||Bad Chemistry|
|Diddy Kong||Donkey Kong, Dixie Kong, Funky Kong, Tiny Kong, Brown Mii||King K. Rool, Kritter|
Online Collectible Card Bio
Diddy Kong is a formidable pitcher with a mean changeup that he puts to good use as captain of the Diddy Monkeys. He likes to stack his team with fellow Kongs Dixie Kong and Tiny Kong any chance he gets.
Mario Strikers Charged
- Unlocked By: Clearing the Crystal Cup
- Type: Playmaker
- Super Ability: Red Card!
- Deke: Jumps over players.
Mario Hoops 3-on-3
- Baller Name: Diddy? No he didn't!
- Type: Speedy
- Special Shot: Jet Shot
- Letter to Tap: M
- Manual Bio: "With speedy plays and a tiny stature, opposing teams are at the mercy of Diddy Kong!"
Mario Sports Mix
|Character Name||Character Type||Home Court||Power Statistic||Speed Statistic||Technique Statistic|
Mario Sports Superstars
Mario Party series
Mario Party DS
|Name||Image||Description||How to Unlock|
|Diddy Kong||Though he's much smaller than Donkey Kong, Diddy is just as rambunctious! And no one has more tricks up his sleeve when it comes to using his tail.||Win 22,000 MP Points.|
|Diddy Kong Friend||21,000 MPP earns you the rank of Diddy Kong Friend, and this is your badge! Makes you a bit mischievous.||Win 21,000 MP Points.|
Mario Party 9
- Jungle Minor: A constellation named after the long-tailed Diddy Kong. Don't let the T-shirt and cap fool you: he's as serious about bananas as anybody else.
Mario Party: Star Rush
Donkey Kong's loyal friend.
|"Diddy Kong has been invited to several of Mario's parties, but this is his debut as a playable character. Go Diddy!"|
Super Mario Party
- Website Bio: "Diddy Kong looks harmless but is actually a peanut-popping powerhouse of a player."
Super Smash Bros. series
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- Instruction Booklet: "DK's buddy toys with foes using nimble acrobatic moves."
- Website: "Donkey Kong’s pal has finally joined the battle! Unfortunately, screenshots fail to truly capture the way he moves. He scrambles around the battle, using whimsical fighting moves while wielding both his Rocketbarrel Boost and Peanut Pop Gun!"
Solid Snake Codec Conversation
- Snake: Otacon, there's a chimpanzee here wearing a Nintendo hat.
- Otacon: That's Diddy Kong. He's Donkey Kong's partner. Not only is he lightweight, he can use a wide range of weapons as well. He can fly using those barrel jets on his back, and he can shoot nuts with his Peanut Popgun.
- Snake: Peanuts? As in the ones in the little shells? Are you serious?
- Otacon: Wait, here's the best part. You see them lying on the ground after he shoots? If you pick up some of those peanuts, they'll restore your health a little.
- Snake: Hmm. Edible ammunition, huh... Times sure have changed.
Final Smash: 7
Throwing Ability: 6
Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
|Name||3DS Image||Wii U Image||Appears in||NTSC-U Description||PAL Description|
|Diddy Kong||SNES Donkey Kong Country (11/1994)
SNES Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest (11/1995)
|Donkey Kong's trusty partner. He sports his signature look: red hat, red shirt, Rocketbarrel Pack. In Smash Bros., he's incredibly agile. Charge the Rocketbarrel Pack by holding down the button before launch, and you can steer with left and right. Don't forget to drop banana peels—enemies love it!||Red cap? Red T-shirt? Rocketbarrel Pack? Yep, it's Diddy Kong. His agility lets him get attacks in quickly in this game. Fire up his Rocketbarrel Pack and keep the button held down to fly further. You can even steer him in the air! Tip: If you don't mind fighting dirty, make your opponent slip on a Banana Peel, then hit 'em while they're down.|
|Diddy Kong (Alt.)||SNES Donkey Kong Country (11/1994)
SNES Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest (11/1995)
|The Banana Peel Diddy throws when you use his down special can be picked up and used against you, so be careful. His Monkey Flip side special is a rolling leap followed by a grab (or a kick if you press the button again midjump). If you grab someone, press the button again to attack or jump off them to go high into the air.||The Banana Peel Diddy throws when you use his down special can be picked up and used against you, so be careful. His Monkey Flip side special is a rolling leap followed by a grab (or a kick if you press the button again mid-jump). If you grab someone, press the button again to attack, or jump off them to go high into the air.|
|Rocketbarrel Barrage||N/A||N/A||Diddy Kong's Final Smash is an attack on all fronts! Diddy takes to the air with his Barrel Jet, tackling opponents as he fires explosive shots from his Peanut Popguns. His Final Smash is nearing its end when he begins flashing, so get as close to your foes as you can-the Barrel Jet will explode at the end of this Final Smash.||With a Peanut Popgun in each hand, Diddy showers his foes with a hail of explosive destruction. This Final Smash lets him fly freely through the air, dealing damage to anyone in his way. When his body starts to flash, that means the Final Smash is about to end, so try to catch your foes in the Rocketbarrel Pack's explosion!|
Blue indicates exclusive to the Wii U version.
- Pit: Oh, look! It's Diddy Kong.
- Viridi: He's Donkey Kong's little buddy.
- Pit: Wonder if he'd let me win for a banana.
- Palutena: Don't underestimate just because he's a monkey. He's faster and stronger than any human.
- Pit: As long as he can't fly, I'm good.
- Palutena: He can't fly, but he does have a Peanut Popgun and an inexhaustible supply of peanuts to shoot at you.
- Pit: So? I love peanuts!
- Palutena: Not when they're pelting you in the face.
- Pit: I don't know. Still sounds pretty good to me.
- Viridi: Oh, Pit! What WON'T you do for a snack?
- Palutena: Fighting does take strength.
- Viridi: Anyway, if you can hit Diddy Kong at just the right angle, he'll drop his Rocketbarrel Pack.
- Palutena: However, it explodes when it lands on the ground, so watch out.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Super Smash Blog bio: "Donkey Kong's trusty partner Diddy Kong uses his light weight and agility to get around quickly! For his Final Smash, Diddy takes to the air with his Rocketbarrel while firing his popguns. The final hit is seriously powerful!"
Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
Flag Description (Wii U version)
Although this simian lacks the brute strength of his buddy Donkey Kong, he makes up for it with keen agility and technique. This skill set makes him particularly well-suited for dodging tackles in rugby events.
Miis' Dialogues (Wii U version)
- Diddy Kong is Donkey Kong's buddy and partner. If you'll look closely, you'll see that Diddy Kong has a tail, but Donkey Kong doesn't.
- Diddy Kong is very spry and agile. He can also run fast and jump far, which might give him a big edge over run-of-the-mill opponents. And sure, he's pretty tiny, so he's not exactly what you call tough — but he could probably find some way to turn his size to his advantage, too!
- Diddy Kong's almost always wearing his trademark red cap and vest. They really do suit him quite well. Maybe I should try an outfit like that sometime... Hey, maybe it would even give me some of Diddy Kong's smooth moves! Do you think?
Super Mario Odyssey
Hat description: A red cap with a strikingly long brim. Smells unusual.
Outfit description: A popular outfit among tail enthusiasts.
Dr. Mario World
|Stage Mode||Versus Mode|
|1||29||Changes next full capsules (3) into two half-capsules, starting with a rainbow capsule.||62|
|2||27||Changes next full capsules (6) into two half-capsules, starting with a rainbow capsule.||62|
|3||25||Changes next full capsules (6) into two half-capsules, starting with a rainbow capsule. Fills skill meter faster (low).||45|
|4||23||Changes next full capsules (6) into two half-capsules, starting with a rainbow capsule. Fills skill meter faster (medium).||35|
|5||21||Changes next full capsules (6) into two half-capsules, starting with a rainbow capsule. Fills skill meter faster (high).||25|
- Dr. Mario World Twitter: Yellow: "The other doctor making his debut at 3 AM on Oct. 31 PT is Dr. Diddy Kong! He's really rocking that wooden head mirror. But what's a doctor need a head mirror for? I think it's probably just to make him look official!"
Kids section of Nintendo Co., Ltd. site
A mischievous young male Kong with his trademark features of a red cap and red shirt!
He's Donkey Kong's trusted companion and close friend! They're always adventuring together, and Diddy's a reliable friend who helps assist Donkey Kong. It seems he also has a girlfriend named Dixie Kong.
Although he's small, he's nimble and his jumping strength is an excellent quality. He can also hang from things with his long tail.
In comparison to Donkey Kong, Diddy has quite the firm character. He can skillfully wield all kinds of items!
- Diddy Kong is Donkey Kong's trusty partner. He sports his signature look: red hat, red shirt and Rocketbarrel Pack. He's famous for his quickness and his long tail. Diddy usually plays second banana to DK, but he recently teamed up with DK, Dixie, and Cranky to save his home DK Island from invading arctic Snomads.
His red shirt and red cap are his trademark.
He is Donkey Kong's close friend and reliable partner.
He is not as powerful as Donkey Kong, but he is nimble and his jumping ability is considerable.
He's also good with his fingers and masters the use of various items.
The official home of Super Mario
Donkey Kong's trusted friend and partner. His trademarks are his red shirt with yellow stars and red cap.
Though not as strong as DK, Diddy Kong is agile and a great jumper. He's fast as well, and a great ally for helping DK protect his banana stash.
- ^ mariokarttourEN (September 5, 2019). Twitter. Retrieved March 10, 2020.
- ^ mariokarttourEN (September 6, 2019). Twitter. Retrieved March 10, 2020.
- ^ Drmarioworld_EN (October 30, 2019). Twitter. Retrieved March 29, 2020.
- ^ The official home of Super Mario - Characters. nintendo.com. Retrieved November 24, 2021.
|Profiles and statistics|
|Baby Daisy • Baby Luigi • Baby Mario • Baby Peach • Baby Rosalina • Birdo • Blooper • Bob-omb • Boo • Boom Boom • Boomerang Bro • Bowser • Bowser Jr. • Bullet Bill • Buzzy Beetle • Chain Chomp • Cheep Cheep • Diddy Kong • Dixie Kong • Donkey Kong • Dr. Mario • Dry Bones • Dry Bowser • Fire Bro • Fire Mario • Funky Kong • Goomba • Hammer Bro • Ice Bro • Iggy Koopa • Kamek • King Boo • King K. Rool • Koopa Paratroopa • Koopa Troopa • Lakitu • Larry Koopa • Lemmy Koopa • Ludwig von Koopa • Luigi • Mario • Metal Mario • Mii • Monty Mole • Morton Koopa Jr. • Nabbit • Pauline • Petey Piranha • Pink Gold Peach • Piranha Plant • Pokey • Princess Daisy • Princess Peach • Rosalina • Roy Koopa • Shy Guy • Spike • Spiny • Tiny Kong • Toad • Toadette • Waluigi • Wario • Wendy O. Koopa • Wiggler • Yoshi|