It has been requested that more images be uploaded for this article. Remove this notice only after the additional image(s) have been added. Specifics: Images of the remake
|First appearance||Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (2009)|
|Latest appearance||Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr.'s Journey (2018)|
|Greater location||Mushroom Kingdom|
|Inhabitants||Chain Chawful, Fawfulcopter, Fawful Guy|
Bowser Path is a road which leads to Bowser's Castle in Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story and its remake. It can be accessed by traveling northeast of Bumpsy Plains. The area contains many conveyor belts and requires the use of the sliding haymaker. Bowser saved his Shy Guy minions on Bowser Path and learned the Special Attack Shy Guy Squad. There are 10 beans that can be unearthed on Bowser Path. The road ends in Bowser's treasure vault, located under his castle, which is where Bowser encounters the Fawful Express. This is also the last area where the Bros go to the Arm Center.
- Chain Chawfuls
- Fawful Guys
- Fawful Express (boss)
- Choombas (appear in boss battle)
Here is a list of overworld items found in Bowser Path in Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story.
|Power Band||In a brick in the southeastern corner of the third scene from start.|
|Bye-Bye Gloves||In a ? Block in the first scene (get it by activating a ramp in the southeast)|
|Max Nut||In a ? Block in the underground shortcut to Bowser Castle.|
|In a ? Block inside one of the holes on Bowser Castle (the player needs to have Bowser burn the poster first).|
|POW Mush Jam||In a ? Block one scene to the left of Bowser Castle.|
|Giant Shell||In a ? Block inside one of the holes on Bowser Castle (the player needs to have Bowser burn the poster first).|
|Blitty||From Chain Chawfuls.|
There are 10 beans in total.
- Next to the Save Block in the Blubble Lake entrance scene: <Special Bean x1>
- Dig near the rock with an arrow and follow it in the second scene from Blubble Lake: <Heart Bean x1>
- Go straight from Blubble Lake entrance, Behind the hole that leads to the underground shortcut to Bowser Castle: <Special Bean x1>
- In the holes on the ground by the south side of the underground shortcut room to Bowser Castle: <Heart Bean x1, Special Bean x1>
- In the northwestern corner of the westernmost scene in the lava area: <Power Bean x1>
- In the northeastern corner of the second scene from west to east in the lava area: <Power Bean x1>
- In the southwestern and southeastern corners of the third scene from west to east in the lava area (where Bowser Castle is): <Heart Bean x1, Special Bean x1>
- In the northeastern corner of the fourth scene from west to east in the lava area: <Power Bean x1>
Names in other languages
Kuppa-Jō e Tsuzuku Michi
|Road Connecting to Bowser Castle|
|French (NOE)||Rte du château||Castle Rd|
|Italian||Strada per il castello||Road for the castle|
|Korean||쿠파 성 가는 길
Kupa Seong Ganeun Gil
|Road to Bowser's Castle|
|Spanish (NOA)||Sendero de Bowser||Bowser's Path|
|Spanish (NOE)||Al Castillo Bowser||To Bowser Castle|
- The music played on Bowser Path is the same as the music played in the Underground Tunnel, Toad Town Caves and Tower of Yikk.
- ^ abcd9146 (December 30, 2009). Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story FAQ/Walkthrough. GameFAQs. Retrieved June 10, 2016.