List of Donkey Kong 64 quotes
From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
This is a list of quotes from the game Donkey Kong 64.
- "I-I'm sorry, master, he was too quick for me. B-but I'll get him next time..."
- "Over here, you dumb ape!"
- "I'm the mighty B. Locker and don't think for one minute you're coming in here without showing me some of you stupid Golden Bananas."
- "If I disobey that fat old fool K. Rool, it's the big sawmill in the sky for me, so pay up pronto and I can get my wooden butt outta here!"
Golden Bananas in incorrect amount
- "Are you stupid or something?"
- "Read my teeth and get some more, you furry fool."
Golden Bananas in correct amount
- "Come on, I haven't got all day!"
- "Show me the banana and I'm outta this dump!"
- "Oh, it's only you, Tiny/Lanky. Well, if you can beat me to the bottom of my slide and collect 50 coins, I suppose you can have my Golden Banana."
- "Use to steer, push forward to speed up and pull back to slow down. Press to jump. Ready? Off we go, then!"
- "I thought as much, Tiny/Lanky. You're just too slow."
- "You're better than I thought, Tiny/Lanky. Here's your prize!"
- "Ah, freedom... Thanks, Diddy!"
- "If you fancy a test of your flying skill, come and see me at the Jetbarrel Barrel."
- "Hey, I can't fly and slower, and you still can't keep up!"
- "We'll have to start again."
Meeting with Diddy
- "Oh, here you are, Diddy. I thought you got lost. Follow me around the level and fly through all the rings I leave behind if you want to win a prize."
- "Nice flying, Diddy! Now let's see what I can find you as a prize..."
- "Well, hello, Donkey/Diddy/Lanky/Tiny/Chunky. You just take it easy and let Candy tell you how she's gonna make you feel real good. Why, for just a few little old coins, you can have my musical instruments and extra melons too."
"For just 3 coins, I'll let you play with my instrument anytime you want."
- "Come on now, Donkey/Diddy/Lanky/Tiny/Chunky. For just 3 coins I'll show you my musical instrument and throw in an extra melon for free! Let's give it a try, shall we?"
- "For [number] coins you can play on this musical instrument. Do you want it?"
Offer with melon
- "Why, Donkey/Diddy/Lanky/Tiny/Chunky, have I got a treat for you. I've got an extra melon and an instrument upgrade for all of you! It's only [number] coins. I'm sure you'll want it..."
- "Hey. I now can give you an extra melon to live longer and upgrade your weapon for 7 coins."
- "Suit yourself, Donkey/Diddy/Lanky/Tiny/Chunky. Come back and see me sometime."
Not enough coins
- "Looks like you don't have [number] coins to upgrade your instrument, so I'll see you again when you do."
- "You'll need to scrape together [number] coins to buy an extra melon."
- “Looks like you don't have [number] coins to upgrade your instrument, so I'll see you again when you do.”
- “You don’t have enough, so come back later."
- "Stand a little closer, Donkey/Diddy/Lanky/Tiny/Chunky, and I'll show you how to use your instrument. Press and hold Ⓩ then press Ⓒ▼, its sound wave blast will deafen most Kremlings, but will also reduce the instrument's energy. Top up its energy by finding some headphones. You won't lose any energy if it is played when you are standing on a music pad, and all sorts of amazing things are likely to happen too!"
After receiving a melon
- "You've all got another melon too. It'll hopefully make things a little easier."
- "Well, Kong, now you've all got another melon, but I’m afraid they're my last. I've also increased each of your instrument's energy for you."
Latest instruments acquired
- "Aw, Kong, you've already got my latest good stuff. Why don't you drop by and see me later now."
- "You have all the latest stuff from me. Come see me later, okay?"
- "It's your lucky day, Kong. For just [number] coins I can now upgrade your instrument. I'm sure you won't be disappointed. How about it?"
- “I have an instrument upgrade available for 9 coins. Do you want it?”
- "I've upgraded all your instruments so they've now got more musical energy."
- "Repairs are all I can do for you now. I've given you everything else I have."
- “Sorry, Kong. I’ve already taught you everything I know. But I can still give you a little help...”
- "Your instrument's lost some of its energy. Here, let me fix it for you."
- "H-help me! Chunky d-doesn't like heights!"
- "Someone h-help me! I'm s-scared!"
- "Chunky free now. Thank you friend Lanky."
- "Chunky can collect green bananas."
- "Me wait in tag barrel until you need help."
- "Hey, DK! Hellllp!"
- "You might need Funky's help to get me out of here..."
- "Hey! I'm not in here through choice, you know!"
- "YIPEE! Way to go, DK!"
- "Now that I'm free, I can help you by collecting red bananas."
- "I'll just go and wait in the Tag Barrel until you need me."
- "Mmm... I wonder if I'll need Cranky's help in here?"
- "Wheeee! Catch me if you can!"
- "Okay, you two morons, here's your chance..."
- "Oh, it was awful master. Those horrible Kongs threw barrels at me that went bang. Knocked me into the lava, they did. And I've singed both my wings."
- "Then one of them got really big and punched me in the face! Look at my poor old nose! I want to go and lie down now. I'm not feeling well at all..."
- "What did Cranky mean about training? Donkey all confused..."
- "Yes, Donkey will help K. Lumsy!"
- "Hey, been a long time, Donkey-Dude! K. Rool's return is a real bummer, so the main monkey's here to fix you up with some reptile kickin' hardware."
Not enough coins
- "That's a real bummer, Donkey/Diddy/Lanky/Tiny/Chunky. But I ain't seein' the 3 big ones I need for your cool shooter. I'll just hang loose until you come back!"
- "You're missin' out big style now, Donkey/Diddy/Lanky/Tiny/Chunky. You're lackin' the [number] coins for this ammo belt. Get a grip n' grab some round ones."
- “Not lookin’ cool, Kong. You ain’t carrying the [number] coins I need to upgrade your shooter. Check me out when you do.”
- "Check this out. I've got this real cool shooter that'll trash K. Rool's army, and it's yours for just 3 coins. Are we talkin' a deal here?"
- "No offense taken, Kong. I’ll still be cool when you want it."
- "Lookin' good, Kong! Let me give you the lowdown. To fetch out or put away your shooter, press and hold Ⓩ then press Ⓒ◄. Press Ⓑ to fire. You can also press Ⓒ▲ to use the aiming sight mode. An' if you're firin' blanks, I'm the monkey to see for ammo refills."
Latest weapon received
- "Zero doin' right now, Kong-dude! 'Fraid I gotta go work on my next big thing."
- "Bad news, Kong-dude! 'fraid I’m still workin’ on my next big thing."
- "Take a look at this ammo belt, Kong. All you kong dudes get to carry more ammo for just [number] coins. I take it you're up for it?"
- "Yo, Kong! Hit me with [number] coins and I’ll upgrade your shooter. Gimme the word, huh?"
- "Listen to this, Kong – all the Kongs' shooters now pack homing shots! Collect some red supply crates and start blastin'."
- "Wow, you Kongs are all handlin' seriously cool shooters now – they've just gained a sniper mode, so you can see and shoot farther! Enter aiming sight mode and press Ⓒ► to zoom in and Ⓒ◄ to zoom out again. Press Ⓩ to slow down the movement."
- "Okay, Kong, you're now maxed out at 100/200 shots."
All upgrades received
- “Whoa, Kong! You totally cleaned me out. That’s your lot from this crazy monkey. Go knock some lizard heads!”
- "Gimme some slack, Donkey/Diddy/Lanky/Tiny/Chunky-dude! I'm all cleaned out!"
- "Lookin' low, Kong-dude. Here, lemme max at your ammo!"
- "Boo hoo hoo... Oh, Hi."
- "My name's K. Lumsy, and I've been locked in here because I wouldn't smash up some little island."
- "But how could I?"
- "Such a lovely little island, full of cute monkeys - so I said no."
- "Sniff... K. Rool says I'm too soft to be a Kremling and I'm to stay in here until I've toughened up."
- "Sob... I'll do anything to be free again..."
- "Hey, little monkey. Perphaps you could help poor old K. Lumsy escape?"
- "Go on, I'll be your bestest friend..."
- "Oh, K. Lumsy so happy now!"
- "But K. Rool has taken the keys to this cage and given them to the biggest and most feared soldiers in his army."
- "If you manage to get hold of any keys, please bring them back to open my locks."
- "Don't tell K. Rool, though - this has to be our little secret!"
- "Pant! Must get out of here before fatso discovers that the Kongs are recovering the blueprints to his stupid machine."
- "What's that! Who's there?"
- "Nearly there - I'm almost safe."
- "I've been waiting a long time for this moment. Soon, Donkey Kong and his pretty little island will be no more!"
- "I want you to do everything in your power to keep Donkey Kong distracted. Steal that hoard of Golden Bananas he treasures so much and take care of his pathetic friends. This time there can be no mistakes."
- "I hope for your sake, you're right this time."
- "While you'll be busy looking for your precious golden bananas and flea-bitten friends, I'll be preparing my lizard flavored surprise! MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!"
- "Let's see how that fool Donkey Kong is progressing, shall we?"
- "That's right, my scaly friend, the ape hasn't even got his first banana yet!"
- "W-what! How did he do that?!"
- "Very good, Donkey, but you'll need more than brute strength to stop me this time!"
- "That meddlesome monkey should be burnt to a crisp by now. Where's that Armadillo?!"
- "Imbecile! I don't like failure - do you know what happens to failures?"
- "I've waited too long for this."
- "I won't let those flea-bitten monkeys ruin my plans this time."
- "I underestimated those Kongs. Their progress is unexpected."
- "Chief technician!"
- "I trust the Blast-O-Matic will soon be ready to be activated."
- "Guards! Make sure no one leaves until my machine is ready!"
- "Time to see what those furry freaks are up to"
- "Huh? Not a Kong in sight. Where are They?"
- "W-who was that!"
- "I'm surrounded by fools..."
- "Those stubborn apes don't know when they're beat."
- "But even they will have to admit defeat after they've tangled with my fiery little pet."
- "Nothing can stop me now. Their island is doomed!"
- "Ah, there you are. I trust the Kongs have been dealt with?"
- "Fatso, is it? I'd choose my last words more carefully if I were you."
- "Any last requests?"
- "I think not."
- "It's the Kongs! Wake up, you fools, and activate the machine!"
- "Don't tell me what I can't do!"
- "No! The time has come. Goodbye, DK Isles!"
- "Yeah! Thank you!"
- "Come on!"
- "Oh, your excellency, we've already taken care of business!"
- "There's one of them Kongs! Get him!"
- "Hey, this kid's quick! What's that thing on his back?"
- "W-we've had a few technical problems, your m-majesty, and my men are all lazy."
- "P-please forgive me, oh great one! We've worked really hard..."
- "G-got to make a run for it..."
- "B-but it's not fully tested. It might explode and destroy us all!"
- "P-please, master, just give us a few more hours..."
- "He's lying, sire. He's always asleep!"
- "You! Get up there after him!"
- "Then you'll learn, won't you?"
- "B-but I can't climb..."
- "GET OUT!"
- "Who's there?"
- "Can you come in here and give me a hand?"
- "Please let me out. I'll help you defeat K. Rool!"
- "Cool move, DK! I gotta get some fresh air."
- "I'll help you by collecting blue bananas!"
- "Come and find me in the Tag Barrel!"
- "Yahoo! Come up here and get me, dummies!"
- "Listen to me! The key to my freedom lies in the clouds."
- "Stop messing about all this sand is beginning to itch in here!"
- "Oh, thank you!"
- "All I've got is this old banana - take it - I'm off for home!"
- "Can you believe it Tiny?"
- "The reptiles have stolen my precious pearls and locked them inside a giant treasure chest!"
- "I know you're really busy, but please try and get them back."
- "Ooooh, my lovely pearls!"
- "I hope this Golden Banana will do as reward!"
- "My pearls are safe now, but I'm sure they'll get stolen again."
- "Those thieving reptiles..."
- "Nice set of wheels, Tiny!"
- "Let's race for this Golden Banana trophy, shall we?"
- "To win, you'll have to beat me over 2 laps and collect 10 coins."
- "Try pressing to speed up and use to lanes. Press to cheat."
- "Ready? Here we go!"
- "Hey, Tiny, you're way behind!"
- "This meant to be a race. y'know!"
- "We'll have to start again to make it fair..."
- "Too slow, Tiny, I'm still the king of this track!"
- "Oh no! The shame of being beaten by a monkey!"
- "I'll let you have this prize if you promise not to mention this to the other cars in the pit lane."
Beginning of adventure
- "Well, if it isn't my lazy, good-for-nothin' son. Lost your golden bananas again? And where might your flea-bitten friends be? You don’t know, do you? I’d have thought you would be able to smell the work of a reptile by now! Luckily for you, old Cranky’s batch of homemade potions will give you all the skills you need for your silly 3-D quest. But you’re not having any until you’ve completed my training barrels. Now buzz off and come back when you’ve done them all." (first meeting)
- "What did I say to you, DK? Come back when you’ve completed my training barrels, you dumb ape!" (incomplete training)
- "Hrmph, you took your time Donkey. Jungle rust set in. Did it? Drink this." (complete)
- "I’ve perfected another of my potions, Donkey/Diddy/Lanky/Tiny/Chunky, and it’s yours for just 3/5/7 coins. You won't get much further without it, so I suggest you pay up." (new potion)
- ""I’ve perfected another potion, but it stays right here until I get 3/5/7 coins for it. What’s wrong, Kong, You got holes in your pockets?" (no enough coins)
- "Pah! I thought as much. Old Cranky's got your next potion ready, but you haven't even got the measly (3/5/7) coins I need. Go and get me some more, you deadbeat!" (no enough coins)
- "Hmmph! You'll be back soon, begging me for that potion. Get out of my cabin before I kick your ungrateful butt." (no enough coins)
- "I'm not letting you have another potion yet. Come see me in the next level." (leaving)
- "That's all the potions you're getting from me, Kong. Now scram and leave me in peace!" (complete)
- "You'll have to do better than that, Donkey/Diddy/Lanky/Tiny/Chunky! Back in my day I would have knocked that big old wingbag out cold in the first round. Now get back in that ring, Donkey/Diddy/Lanky/Tiny/Chunky, and show him what you're made of!! Dazzle K. Rool with a bit of the old Cranky magic - like this..." (when a Kong lose the final battle)
- "Pah! I knew you'd be hopeless at a real game! Try again, Kong" (incomplete)
- "W-what! You got my Rareware Coin? That's impossible. You must have cheated. Hrmph. All you can do now is play for fun, I suppose. Interested?" (complete)
- "Back again, Kong? How about another go on my Jetpac game, huh?" (entering in lab)
- "Right, you and your missing buddies will be able to slam the ground by pressing to jump and then whilst in the air. It should get you out of this area. Oh. One more thing. I’ve got a real treat for you, but only if you bring me 15 banana medals. I think they look like this: (picture of banana medal). I’ll see you later if you’re lucky." (Simian Slam)
- "Are you listening to me, Donkey/Diddy/Lanky/Tiny/Chunky? You and the rest of the mangy kongs can now slam the blue switches." (Super Simian Slam)
- "Took your time getting this one, didn't you, Donkey/Diddy/Lanky/Tiny/Chunky? You and the other flea-ridden kongs can now slam the red switches." (Super Duper Simian Slam)
- "You can now play the barrel blast courses. Find my pad with your ugly mug on it and press to launch yourself on your way. When you are in a barrel, press to fire yourself out!" (Baboon Blast)
- "Listen up, DK. Jump into my barrel with your furry face on it and you'll become temporarily invincible, depending on how long your Crystal Coconuts last." (Strong Kong)
- "Let's see if you're as strong as you are supposed to be. when you find a lever, stand on the footplate and press to try and pull it. I bet you can't!" (Gorilla Grab)
- "You’ve now got a powerful shoulder barge. Just press and hold then press . It’s too good for you, Diddy." (Chimpy Charge)
- "Mmm...I don't know whether you deserve this gem. Oh, all right. jump into my barrel with your face on it to try out my prototype jetbarrel. Take to the air if you can, but keep an eye on your Crystal Coconuts, as I'm afraid it's a bit thirsty. Press to thrust, if you want to hover, and to fire your popguns. Amazing, huh?" (Rocketbarrel Boost)
- "Even I could jump higher than you, Diddy, so I’m sure you’ll be needing this one. Find my with your face on it and press to leap high into the air!" (Simian Spring)
- "This handy little move should help you get up steep slopes. It's easy enough even for you, Lanky – Just press and hold then press . Keep pressed to keep the handstand going." (OrangStand)
- "You'll have a swell time with this one, Lanky. Float around in the air for a while by finding my pad with your face on it and pressing to inflate. Press again if you want to deflate. I really can't see this being used for much, though." (Baboon Balloon)
- "I can run faster than you, Lanky, even while carrying K. Rool on my back! That's why this potion is a must. Jump into my barrel with your face on it, and you'll emerge like greased lightning. Just make sure you've got plenty of Crystal Coconuts!" (OrangSprint)
- "You can now use my special barrel with your face on it. Leap into one and prepare to be amazed as you change size! You'll only be able to remain like this while your supply of Crystal Coconuts lasts, though." (Mini-Monkey)
- "Time to do something with that silly hair of yours, Tiny, and use it to extend your feeble jumping skills. Press to jump and then press and hold again while in the air. Go on, give it a twirl!" (Pony Tail Twirl)
- "I'm really proud of this one, Tiny. If you stand on my pad with your face on it and press you'll be teleported to another location!" (Monkeyport)
- "You can now use my special barrel with your face on it. Leap into one and prepare to be amazed as you change size! You'll only be able to remain like this while your supply of Crystal Coconuts lasts, though." (Hunky Chunky)
- "All you understand is brute force, Chunky, so this should be perfect for you. Press and hold then press to smash anything that takes your fancy!" (Primate Punch)
- "Do us a favor and use this one as often as possible, huh, Chunky? Stand on my pad with your face on it and press to turn invisible. Then we don't have to look at your ugly features!" (Gorilla Gone)
- "Arrr, only the good monkey who released me gets his 'ands on my loot!"
- "Shiver me flippers, 'tis the good monkey! 'ere, matey, 'ave some gold with the thanks from this old sea dog..."
- "Er, seal!"
- "A-HAR! Why not sail though yonder tunnel and join me in a little race."
- "A chest o' gold if ye triumph over laps and collect 10 pieces o' eight along the way."
- "Press to set sail and use to navigate your galleon."
- " turns her sharply, and makes ye leap like a seal!"
- "A-HAR! Ye be missing too many gates there, yer cheating' bilge rat!" (cheat)
- "A-HAR! That were too easy landlubber!" (last place)
- "A-HAR! Ye forgot to pick up enough treasure, ya scurvy dog!" (not enough coins)
- "ARRR. I be shamed!"
- "It be a long while since I lost, matey."
- "But ye shall have my loot."
- "Snide's my name, revenge is my game!"
- "Did you know K. Rool's been working on his Blast-O-Matic machine and intends to destroy to your island?"
- "I was the chief technician on the project, but that double-crossing lizard kicked me off his team because he didn't trust me."
- "I'll try to help you stop K. Rool's machine, but to you'll need to find me some of my original blueprints."
- "I believe they were given to some of the King's toughest cronies, so be careful."
- "For every blueprint you return, I'll give you one of those Golden Bananas K. Rool stole from your hoard."
- "No blueprint, no banana."
- "You never know, the might just buy you some valuable time."
- "That's the deal, Kong."
- "Ah splendid, Kong. I see you have my first blueprint."
- "Here's one Golden Banana in return."
- "This isn't a joke, Kong! I NEED those blueprints, and so do you!" (No blueprints)
- "That's what we need, Kong. Another Golden Banana for you." (1 blueprint)
- "That's the way to do it, Kong. 2/3/4/5/6/7/8 blueprints means 2/3/4/5/6/7/8 more Golden Bananas for you." (2-8 blueprints)
- "Mission complete, Kong. Let's deal with K. Rool now, shall we?" (complete)
All blueprints collected
- "Here's the deal, Kong."
- "The blueprints you found have allowed me to block the Blast-O-Matic's firing sequence for 10/20/30/40/50 minutes."
- "You must locate and deactivate the machine in the main cavern."
- "Hurry, or you won't have an island to go back to!"
- "SQUAWK! DK, DK, come quickly!"
- "They're gone, they're all gone! BWARK!"
Beginning of adventure
- "SQUAWK! Your precious Banana Hoard and all the other Kongs have vanished!"
- "I can't find them anywhere, DK!"
- "You'd better go and tell Cranky the bad news! BWARK!"
- "SQUAWK! Hurry, DK. Go and get that potion from Cranky and let’s get going! BWARK!"
- "SQUAWK! He's back! DK! King K. Rool's island is just over there. He must be the one who stole your bananas and kidnapped the other Kongs! I've taken a quick look around, but the only area that hasn't been blocked off is that island with a cave on it over there! BWARK!"
- "DK. Gather as many bananas as you can before going through one of these portals. Collect 75 or more bananas, DK and you'll earn a Banana Medal."
- “Come on, DK. Let’s see if you’ve still got that swing. Climb the tree and use the hover vines to reach the gate switch.”
- "SQUAWK! K. Rool's minions have hidden 25 Golden Bananas around this area. But you'll only be able to find 5 of them without the help of the other Kongs. BWARK!"
- "SQUAWK! Hello, Diddy/Lanky/Tiny/Chunky. There are 5 Golden Bananas for you find in here too. BWARK!"
- "Squawks! This ability uses your Crystals Coconuts."
- "Cancel the move by holding and pressing "
- "You need to speak to old Cranky before you can use this pad. I’ll show you where you can find him."
- "Hey, Donkey/Diddy/Lanky/Tiny/Chunky, that's a special coin you've picked up."
- "It gives 5 coins to each Kong."
- "SQUAWK! Great ride, huh? You've won a banana, Diddy! BWARK!" (Jungle Japes)
- "SQUAWK! Nice going DK. That looks like one of the keys to K. Lumsy's cage! BWARK!"
Donkey Kong arcade
- "SQUAWK! Now you've warmed up, how about trying to win a unique special prize by completing it again?"
- "Just 2 coins to play again... BWARK!"
- "SQUAWK! What do you think I am, an eagle? You're far too heavy for me, Tiny. BWARK!" (Carrying normal-sized Tiny Kong)
- "SQUAWK! Hold on tight, here we go! BWARK!" (Carrying Tiny Kong with the Mini-Monkey ability)
- "Sorry, guys, I'm afraid they got me too..."
- "Hurry up! I want out of this dingy cell!"
- "Nice work, Diddy!"
- "Right then, I'll grab all the purple bananas I see."
- "I'm off to the Tag Barrel- Ready to kick some reptile butt!"
Talking with Banana Fairy Princess
- "Calm down, Mrs. Fairy."
- "My friends and I will look out for them on our adventure."
- "Hmmm... Now that I've collected all these pearls, maybe I should go see the mermaid?"
- "Howdy, Donkey! We can help you progress through your quest."
- "But there's just one problem."
- "I wanted to reach the key above my head to open this door for you - but I've eaten far too much!"
- "I reckon that if you can feed my buddy Scoff over there, he might be able to overcome my slight weight problem."
- "So if you've got any bananas, go stand on our pad and lets's see what we can do!"
- "Don't be afraid, young ones. It's only me, Wrinkly Kong."
- "My body may have passed away since DKC3, but I'm here in spirit to help you defeat those naughty crocodiles."
- "I can use my supernatural powers to reveal to you and your friends where that rogue K. Rool has hidden some of your precious Golden Bananas."
- "You can come and see me wherever you see my face."
- "Don't be shy now, dearies."
- "Get DK's coconut shooter from Funky's Store and use it to hit the coconut switches." (Yellow door)
- "Shoot the switch over the giant mine cart to make the path complete in Diddy's mine area." (Red door)
- "Use Diddy to open the gate to Lanky's cave. Once inside, slam the stumps and shoot the Zingers!" (Blue door)
- "Go and see Cranky, or Tiny will find herself unable to fit intro the tree stump." (Purple door)
- "X marks the spot for Chunky and gives him a chance to use his weight." (Green door)
- "Free the llama by completing Donkey's blast barrel course." (Yellow door)
- "Bash the gongs with Diddy's chimpy charge to reveal hidden surprises." (Red door)
- "Match the sounds with Lanky in the back of the Llama's Temple." (Blue door)
- "Small is best for Tiny when she plays her tune near the four gongs." (Purple door)
- "Match the symbols and put the jugs on the podiums with Chunky near the start." (Green door)
- "Donkey must climb up to the top floor if you want to bring the factory to life." (Yellow door)
- "Cranky's Simian Spring will Diddy to leap to the top of the ABC blocks." (Red door)
- "Lanky's OrangStand will get Chunky standing back on solid ground." (Blue door)
- "Cranky can help Tiny beat the giant springy box." (Purple door)
- "Test the strength of K. Rool gates with Chunky's Primate Punch." (Green door)
- "After releasing the seal, you'll find him waiting for DK over by Candy." (Yellow door)
- "When the ship comes in, climb aboard with Diddy and fire the cannon!" (Red door)
- "Jump through the star with Enguarde and the treasure trove opens!" (Blue door)
- "Dive down to the submarine near Funky and see if Tiny can find a way inside." (Purple door)
- "Chunky doesn't need a key to open the chest bellow Cranky's Lab." (Green door)
- "21132 is a number that DK might find useful." (Yellow door)
- "Take an aerial trip to the top of the giant mushroom with Diddy." (Red door)
- "The banana colors will give Lanky a clue in one of his rooms at the top of the giant mushroom." (Blue door)
- "Tiny will need Chunky's help to enter the barn after dark." (Purple door)
- "Don't throw a coin in the well - throw Chunky in instead!" (Green door)
- "Match the pictures with DK in his cabin near Candy." (Yellow door)
- "If Diddy can fly through the star, the ways in will be revealed." (Red door)
- "Float to the top of ice castle for a rematch with the sliding beetle." (Blue door)
- "Tiny will need the Monkeyport before she can get the banana under the igloo." (Purple door)
- "Chunky will have a smashing time with the ice walls." (Green door)
- "Pull the levers bottom left, top right, and top left in reverse order to open the way for DK." (Yellow door)
- "Exorcise the ballroom, then light the candles with Diddy." (Red door)
- "Lanky will need Funky's last upgrade before he enters the top tower." (Blue door)
- "Get Tiny inside the ballroom then Monkeyport into the museum." (Purple door)
- "If all else fails, get Chunky to punch it." (Green door)