List of Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix quotes
From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
This is a list of quotes from the game Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix, listed alphabetically by character.
- "Are you ready?"
- "Here we go!"
- "You moved smoothly!"
- "Everybody's watching you!"
- "Good, good! Keep on going!"
- "Absolute wonderful!"
- "You're doing pretty good!"
- "100 Combos!"
- "Can I call you a dancing master?" (A grade)
- "You're a fantastic dancer! You should dance one more time!" (B grade)
- "Bravo!" (C grade)
- "Excellent!" (D grade, international)
- "Ah, you couldn't make it!" (D grade, Japanese version only)
- "Wha-wha-wha what?!" (F grade)
- "Of course it was me! Who else!"
- "Now that I've got the keys, I can perform my greatest feat of treachery ever!"
- "So all that dancing you did was for nothing! Later! Gwahahaha!"
- "Gwahahaha! Time for my evil masterpiece to come to life!"
- "Precious Music Keys! Lend me your power!"
- "Huh? Why isn't anything happening?"
- "My keys! They're gone!"
- "Who would dare do this? Who would dare steal something I rightfully stole first!"
- "Never! I won't stand for it!"
- "There's nothing to do but battle! We will decide who the winner is in battle!"
- "Beaten again! Why can't I ever catch a break?"
- "I guess this brings my grand plan to an unfortunate end."
- "I was going to use the power of the keys to...to...fix my tone deafness. How embarrassing."
- "I feel funny. I can't keep from dancing, and I feel...happy?"
- "What's going on?"
- "That is why we want to dance!"
- "Halt! We're the keepers of the gate!"
- "If you want to go inside... You'll have to dance by us!"
- "Welcome to (shop)!"
- "What's this? It appears that this is your first time buying an item."
- "Allow me to explain. There are two types of items: Those that you can start to use once you buy them and those you can only use when dancing."
- "You can hold a maximum of three items that you can use when dancing."
- "But you have to do more than just carry them around."
- "Before you start dancing, choose that item and press to confirm. And then you are set!"
- "The best way to get the hang of using items is just to try them out!"
- "That's right. It's a beaut, isn't it?"
- "I'll give it to you if you do something for me."
- "All right then, Mario/Luigi and Toad! Come this way!"
- "Those darn kids! They treat my precious garden like a playground!"
- "If you can get rid of these Koopa Troopas, the key to Truffle Towers is yours!"
- "Your moves were killer, Mario/Luigi! Those shells will think twice next time they messing with my carrots!"
- "Like I promised, here is the key to Truffle Towers!"
How to Play
- "You play this game on your feet."
- "Listen to the music. When the arrow moves here, step on it."
- "When two arrows appear at the same time, jump on both."
- "Too many misses will empty your dance meter and end your game."
- "An adventure in search of Music Keys!" (Story Mode)
- "Check out all the top records." (Records)
- "Change the settings for calorie calculation." (Workout)
- "Change various game settings." (Options)
- "Do you want to hear that again?"
- "Choose either Stereo or Mono." (Sound)
- "Turn the dancing commentary on or off." (Announcer)
- "Adjust the timing of the arrows." (Timing)
- "Adjust the way calories burn are calculated." (Calorie Calculation)
- "Ahoy, matey! Welcome to Pirate's Plunder!"
- "Thank ye!"
- "Ehhhh? This be the "Boogie Booster"! It be fer yer ship!"
- "As long as ye have this lucky charm attached to the stern, ye'll make it through any whirlpool!"
- "No! Me precious booster be not for sale!"
- "Ye have a point there, laddie. 'Tis a keen eye ye have. There be only one way to solve this. A duel!"
- "If ye win, I'll give ye me precious treasure. But ye won't!"
- "We'll fish to see who gets the booty!"
- "Shiver me timbers! Ye've bested me! So, I've installed me Boogie Booster on your ship."
- "It'll keep ye safe from the swirling spirits of the sea!"
- "I ought to feed ye to the fishes fer taking me treasure..."
- "But thank ya anyways for your kind patronage. Yarrrr!"
- "Until we fish again!"
Game's opening cutscene
- "Oh me oh my! Oh no!"
- "We've got to do something before chaos takes over the world!"
- "I got it! I know who can help!"
- "With him on our side, there's still hope for us all!"
- "Hey Mario/Luigi! We've got a problem here!"
- "It's just terrible! Someone stole the Music Keys!"
- "The Music Keys! You know, the spheres that hold the power of music!"
- "They were locked up in Truffle Towers for safekeeping."
- "But someone broke through the seal and stole the keys!"
- "And then released all the music into the land!"
- "If you're quiet, you can hear the music. Shhh. Can you hear it?"
- "Sometimes I suddenly catch myself dancing to the music. It's creepy! But also kind of fun!"
- "If you don't find the keys, we'll all be doing this dorky dance! Forever!"
- "Oh yeah, and chaos and discord will rain down on the Mushroom Kingdom and maybe destroy us all."
- "Will you find the Music Keys so we can contain this wild force?"
- "I knew we could count on you, Mario/Luigi! Let's go to Truffle Towers!"
- "Oh no! We can't cross because the river's flooded!"
- "The power of the music must have done something to the river! Now what are we going to do?"
- "Oh, wait! Do you remember how that rhyme about the Music Keys goes?"
- "When they keys make you shake your thing, magic things start happening!"
- "So... If we dance, maybe something magic will happen and we'll able to cross the river!"
- "Here it is! Truffle Towers! Shall we?"
- "What's going on? The door's locked!"
- "Are you OK? Mario/Luigi!"
- "Wow, that pipe's pretty deep! I don't think you can jump our from where you are!"
- "It's gonna take a miracle to get outta here. I got it! Dance your way out!"
- "Can you handle it?"
- "You'll need your best moves to get rid of them!"
- "Yahoo! You did it! Let's go to the towers now!"
- "Hey, what's that over there? Isn't that the key to Truffle Towers?"
- "How in the world did it get here? It's not for sale, is it?"
- "I need that key!"
- "Let's go in!"
- "You gotta do whatever it takes to get the Music Key from Waluigi and lock it safety away."
- "You give us the Music Key! Now!"
- "You did it! You did the Music Key back!"
- "Amazing, Mario/Luigi!"
- "But, our journey has just begun! I don't know how to say this, but... There are four Music Keys in all."
- "Originally, the four keys were kept in Truffle Towers for safekeeping."
- "But whoever released the music also stole the other three keys and scattered them across the land."
- "We need to find the three keys and lock them back in Truffle Towers to restore order again."
- "Please, Mario/Luigi! We're all depending on you to find the keys!"
- "I've prepared the SS Brass to help us!"
- "Hop on board and we'll start our journey to find the missing Music Keys!"
- "And we're off!"
- "We'll be done just as soon as you put all the keys back inside Truffle Towers."
- "Mario/Luigi, I'll be going home first."
- "Someone stole the keys, Mario/Luigi!"
- "Things were going so well and then this happened! This is just terrible!"
- "Mario/Luigi, please help! You need to get those keys back from Bowser!"
- "Maybe the second key is over here..."
- "Look out!"
- "The cyclone's going to eat us for breakfast! Mario/Luigi, you have to do something!"
- "Oh, no! We've been caught! H-help! Help!"
- "Repair will take a long time, and we're in a hurry..."
- "Wait a second. I got it! Maybe we can fix it by dancing! And by we, I mean you."
- "We'll never find the key if it fell into the water!"
- "I can't see anything past the surface..."
- "W-whoa! Look out! Whirlpool!"
- "First a twister, now this? What terrible luck we've been having!"
- "I can't control this thing... So...very...dizzy!"
- "Is that an island over there? Let's head that way."
- "Let's rest for a second. I almost lost my lunch out there! What a whirlpool!"
- "Not even the might SS Brass could survive for very long in a whirlpool of that magnitude!"
- "What was that? Bananas? Maybe our luck is changing! I love bananas!"
- "But not this much! Augh! Catch them before they hit us!"
- "Well, that was fun. But how are we going to get past the whirlpool?"
- "Maybe someone on the island can help us out."
- "Do you hear that? The whirlpool is humming a song..."
- "I bet the Music Keys have something to do with this."
- "Someone must have used a key to create this whirlpool..."
- "The path to the key is down into the whirlpool. Yuck, I feel sick already."
- "I shouldn't have eaten all those bananas... Oof! Here we go!"
- "Follow that beat, Mario/Luigi!"
- "This is great! With this booster, the whirlpool will have no problem!"
- "Then why do you have it out on display?"
- "Look at that! It's the second Music Key!"
- "Wha--? What's going on? What's that rumble?"
- "Ack! He looks mad!"
- "I don't speak Squidish, but I'm pretty sure he's saying that he won't give us the key."
- "I'm not sure if dancing will work this time. He's got a lot more legs."
- "Yahoo! You got the second Music Key! Way to go!"
- "Where did you learn those moves? That was so cool!"
- "There are only two keys left. We'll have them all in no time!"
- "I bet the third Music Key is in here!"
- "Let's go get it."
- "Man! Blocked at every turn!"
- "My legs are too stubby to dance. It's up to you, Mario/Luigi!"
- "Drop by the shop?"
- "We made it inside! Now, where's that key?"
- "Did you see that?"
- "Some shady character just rode by with a Music Key!"
- "All right, Mario/Luigi, follow that roller coaster!"
- "Use the power of dance to pick up speed!"
- "Dooty doot!"
- "Hey, Mario/Luigi! Wait for me!"
- "Ack! Save me!"
- "What a horrible, stinky fellow!"
- "You! Wait!"
- "He's run off into the house!"
- "Don't be scared! It's just a regular old house. No way it's haunted. Come on!"
- "Eek! It's a ghost!"
- "Mario/Luigi! Save me!"
- "This blizzard's out of control. We better look for the key on foot!"
- "The fourth Music Key should be around here somewhere... Hey!"
- "Look up there! There's key at the top of that mountain! Let's go!"
- "This path is too slippery too climb."
- "How about that pipe over there? I wonder where it leads..."
- "It's an underground tunnel. Maybe it leads to the top of the mountain."
- "If we dance, we should be able to make it there in no time!"
- "Brrrrr! It's too cold out here!"
- "We'll never make it in this weather. Let's warm up in there until this storm passes."
- "Wow, I feel great now! And the weather is better!"
- "A little more climbing and we'll be at the top! Let's go!"
- "What?! An earthquake?"
- "Oh, no! It's not an earthquake, it's an avalanche!"
- "You want to stop by the shop?"
- "We finally made it! Let's get the key back!"
- "Excuse me, sir, would it be possible if we could get that Music Key back from you?"
- "You know, the one lodged inside your head?"
- "Sir? Excuse me, I was talking about that key right there..."
- "We'd like it back, please..."
- "Guess you're the strong slient type."
- "Did you see that? I was ignored! He's so cold! So cold!"
- "I got it! Mario/Luigi, how about you melt him with your hot dance moves?"
- "Wow! You were really on fire!"
- "We've got all the Music Keys. Let's go back to Truffle Towers!"
- "It'd a lot easier going down this mountain than it was going up. All we gotta do is slide!"
- "What's all this rumbling?"
- "Avalanche! Aaaaaugh!"
- "Mario/Luigi, you gotta dance!"
- "That was scary!"
- "Hey! Mario/Luigi! Wait for me!"
- "That's Bowser's Castle over there."
- "The keys should be there. Let's go get them back!"
- "Bullet Bills! We're under attack, Mario/Luigi!"
- "You know what to do!"
- "Mario/Luigi! This is our final battle!"
- "That would be us!"
- "We're taking them back to Truffle Towers!"
- "No one can beat Mario/Luigi on the dance floor!"
- "What exactly was your grand plan?"
- "Let's go back to Truffle Towers and lock up the keys!"
- "What's up, Mario/Luigi?"
- "What are you doing? What do you want to do with the keys?"
- "I can't stop my feet either!"
- "I understand now!"
- "So this is the way the keys are supposed to be used, eh, Mario/Luigi?"
- "In capturing the keys, we've transplanted a little music into our souls."
- "With the keys back in place, and music in our souls, the world is a happier place."
- "Let's dance! Dance to the music in your soul!"
- "Hey, what's the deal?! What did you do to my hotel?!"
- "It looks like a corkscrew now! Nobody wants to vacation in a corkscrew!"
- "You better fix it! Now!"
- "See, that didn't take very long, Mr. I'm-in-a-rush! It looks good as new!"
- "I hear that you guys are looking for some shiny globes?"
- "I saw them, you know. They flew in that direction of the sea..."
- "But...the sea is fraught with danger! Fraught, I tell you! Hey, I'm not done talking!"
Game's opening cutscene
- "Wahahaha! At last I've found them!"
- "The Music Keys, the bearers of the power of music!"
- "I shall release the music from the keys and flood the world with chaos!"
- "And then... I will hypnotize the rhythmless masses with my moves! And rise to power!"
- "Wahahaha! I have a surprise for you!"
- "I, Waluigi, claim this Music Key in the name of...um...Waluigi!"
- "With this key, I'll be the best dancer in the world! Wahahaha!"
- "What are you doing here? This is a PRIVATE dance party!"
- "Wahahaha! The only way you'll get it back is if you defeat me... in a dance-off!"
- "Wahahahaha! You'll never catch me! Or the key!"
- "This is my key! If you want it, you'll have to pry it out of my cold, gloved hands!"
- "I'm going to use the Music Key for my newest attraction!"
- "It's called "DDR: Wario Mix.""
- "It's an exploration of greed, stench, and stubby legs through interpretive dance."
- "You dare groan at me? My show is the best because my moves are the best!"
- "In fact, they're so good that if you can outdance me, I'll hand over the key!"
- "But that will never happen! Wahahaha!"
- "What?! I can't believe it! You'd better watch out, because I'm going to get that key back!"
|Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix|
|Characters||Protagonists||Mario • Luigi|
|Antagonists||Bowser • Waluigi • Wario|
|Supporting||Lakitu • Toad • Toadette|
|Enemies||Big Blooper • Bill Blaster • Bob-omb • Boo • Bullet Bill • Chain-Chomp • Cyclone • Giant Boo • Hammer Bro • Ice Spiny • Koopa Troopa • Mini-Blooper • Mr. Blizzard • Spiny • Spiny Egg • Ukiki|
|Items and objects||1-Up Mushroom • Banana • Big Heart • Coin • Fire Flower • Flagpole • Freezie • Lucky Clover • Max Drink • Music Key • Music Wand • Mystery Drink • Small Heart • Super Mushroom • Warp Pipe|
|Locations||Freeze Mountain • Mushroom Kingdom • Ghost House • SS Brass • Truffle Towers • Wario's Carnival|
|Minigames||Avalanche! • Banana Storm • Block Treasure • Chain-Chomp Chase • Coin Collection • Fire Up the SS Brass • Flagpole Leap • Hidden Treasure • Note Pickup • Punch Up • Whack-a-Goomba • Whee!|
|Other||Quotes • Staff|