- Not to be confused with RC Car.
|First appearance||Donkey Kong 64 (1999)|
- “Oh no! The shame of being beaten by a monkey! I'll let you have this prize if you promise not to mention this to the other cars in the pit lane.”
- —Mini-Car, Donkey Kong 64
The Mini-Car is a tiny, green racecar that appeared in Donkey Kong 64. It was made in Frantic Factory. It was in the toy racetrack in the factory where the Mini-Car challenged Tiny Kong to a race around the track. In order to win, Tiny also needed to get at least ten DK Coins. After Tiny won, the Mini-Car gave her a Golden Banana, in return for Tiny promising not to tell any of the other cars of its loss. Later, in Creepy Castle, the Mini-Car challenged Tiny to another race, also taking place in the Frantic Factory. After Tiny beat the Mini-Car again, it gave her another Golden Banana. Apparently, the second banana was its only possession, as it pointed out sadly.
Names in other languages
- Banana Guide on the Donkey Kong 64 official website
- 「ドンキーコング64任天堂公式ガイドブック」 (Donkey Kong 64 Nintendo Kōshiki Guidebook), page 117.