Attack Frog is a Gaddget in Mario Party Advance. It is available from the beginning and has no requirements to unlock. The Gaddget can be used to play a four player minigame. Attack Frog is played on the same Game Boy Advance. Each player has their own corner with a frog. The objective of the game is to gain three points. The score is signified by circular lights beside each player's frog. Every time the player's frog eats a fly, a point will be awarded. However, if a snake is swallowed, the player will lose a point.
This Gaddget appears in the Bonus Board mode.
- – Controls upper-left frog
- – Controls upper-right frog
- – Controls bottom-left frog
- / – Controls bottom-right frog
- "Feast on bugs with up to three friends! Press buttons to snack on bugs!"
Names in other languages