The Game Boy Advance must be rotated upright to play this minigame. Mini Bowling can be played with multiple players. Players must try to knock all the pins down. The up and down directions (or left and right, depending on the view) are used to aim the direction the bowling ball is tossed. The left direction (or up, depending on the view) on the is used to toss the bowling ball. If a player presses or , they can change the color of the bowling ball to either black, blue, green, yellow, or red. Like in a standard game of bowling, the player can get a split, a spare, or a strike.
- (left, held) – Increase power
- (left, released) – Toss bowling ball
- (down/up) – Aim toss left/right
- / – Change color of bowling ball
- "Turn your GBA on its side and enjoy a few frames with your friends!"
Names in other languages
- かげらいまどかK. 一人用マリオパーティアドバンス字幕プレイpart12 (Japanese). YouTube (2018-04-14). Retrieved on 2023-11-21.