E. Gadd Spaces are one of the Spaces in Mario Party Advance's Bonus Board. They are named after Professor Elvin Gadd. When an E. Gadd Space is landed on, the players must play a Gaddget randomly chosen from a predetermined list. Depending on the Gaddget, either the winner receives an advantage, or the loser receives a disadvantage.
- 4-P Pinball - whoever survives to the end rolls the dice
- Attack Frog - whoever eats three flies first rolls the dice
- Bomb Game - whoever detonates the bomb goes back to their starting space
- Block Punch - whoever breaks the center block first rolls the dice
- Chicken Race - whoever stops closest to the edge get rolls the dice
- Compat-I-Com - if the compatibility meter reaches more than 50%, the other player moves to the one who landed on the E. Gadd Space; if less than 50%, the one who landed on the Space moves to the other player
- Dart Attack - whoever hits closest to 100 rolls the dice
- Egg Panic - whoever makes the bag of eggs break goes back to their starting space
- Shroom Drop - whoever brings their mushroom to the end first rolls the dice
- Stick to It - whoever has the stick land in the direction goes back to their starting space
Names in other languages
||Spazio Professor Strambic
||Professo E. Gadd Space
- ^ Mario Party Advance instruction booklet. Page 28.
- ^ Mario Party Advance European manual, pag. 84