- “Faux Flame is a useful Gaddget. Wind and rain can't put out this flame!”
- —Bowser, Mario Party Advance
Faux Flame is a Gaddget in Mario Party Advance. It can be obtained by completing the Boss Bowser quest. Faux Flame can be used to activate a flame light on the Game Boy Advance screen. The player can turn it on by holding the button and turn it off by releasing the button.
- (held) – Turn flame on
- (released) – Turn flame off
- "This windproof flame will never let you down! Too bad it's not warmer..."
Names in other languages
- かげらいまどかK. 一人用マリオパーティアドバンス字幕プレイpart9-1 (Japanese). YouTube (2018-01-21). Retrieved on 2023-11-16.