Entries with a red background indicate objects that are produced by shaking the object in the above entry, while entries with a blue background indicate objects that change depending on the style, and entries with a green background indicate objects that change depending on the theme.
Fire Piranha Plant
Super Mario Maker 2 Mythbusters - Smashy
Playlist can be found.
#1: Does Mario Weigh More When He is Big?
- Seesaws cannot be slid on, even while tilted.
- A player in their Super form weighs the same on a Seesaw as a player in their Small form.
- Pressing or while wearing a Dry Bones Shell in lava or poison causes it to spin.
- Hitboxes on Spike Traps are much more lenient than they were in the original game.
- In the Super Mario World and New Super Mario Bros. U styles, when Boom Boom shields himself upon being damaged, he hurts any player that tries to Spin Jump on him.
- Spike Traps placed at the very top of the vertical scroll limit cannot be jumped over.
- Items destroyed by Dotted-Line Blocks respawn if the player leaves and then returns to the area.
- Players can no longer stand on the edges of One-Way Walls.
#2: Does Yoshi Weigh More When He Has an Item in His Mouth?
- Bowser's fireballs can be snuffed out by jumping on them with a Dry Bones Shell.
- Climbing in Cat form prevents the player from hitting Hidden Blocks.
- Players can no longer destroy blocks on the side in their Big form.
- Bob-ombs' detonation timers reset when they are carried through Clear Pipes.
- When Yoshi carries an item in his mouth, the weight of the item is added to Yoshi's weight on a Seesaw.
- When the player climbs a Goal Pole in their Cat form, the timer stops.
- Bob-ombs no longer ricochet off walls when thrown.
- In the Super Mario 3D World style, Boom Boom's damaging attacks also defeat most enemies.
#3: Does Giant Mario Weigh More Than Normal Mario?
- While dropping carried Galoombas and Goombuds resets their reaction timer, the same cannot be said for Buzzy Beetles, Koopa Troopas, or Spinies.
- Collapsing Snake Blocks are completely harmless.
- A player in their Big form weighs the same on a Seesaw as a player in their Small form.
- Ground Pounding with a Dry Bones Shell allows the player to "play dead" longer than with simple crouching.
- Angry Suns will hurt players that try to jump on them in a Goomba's Shoe, though a Ground Pound with a big Goomba's Shoe can defeat them.
- Unlike in the New Super Mario Bros. games, Yoshi cannot consume fireballs from a player's Fire form.
- Buzzy Shells usually bound left if a sideways Trampoline falls on top of it; however, placing a stationary item directly above the sideways Trampoline will cause the Buzzy Shell to bound right instead.
- Causing a Thwomp to pound a Seesaw on one side will usually cause enemies on the other side to be launched higher than normal if there is ground underneath them.
#4: Do Winged Enemies Weigh More Than Normal Enemies?
- Only winged Boos can pass towers of Big Boos.
- Regular Yoshi cannot consume Red Yoshi's fireballs.
- The player cannot pick up portable items while wearing a Dry Bones Shell on ground. There is, however, a glitch allowing them to pick up portable items on the same frame that they begin wearing a Dry Bones Shell.
- Wings contribute nothing to an object's weight on a Seesaw.
- Yoshi is capable of spitting poison by consuming jumping Cheep Cheeps.
- Touching a goal while "playing dead" with a Dry Bones Shell will still finish the level as normal.
- Ground Pound Jumps are not possible to perform.
- Running across small gaps does not count against the "no jumping" clear condition.
#5: Can You Enter a Door When Someone Lifts You?
- Players that are picked up cannot enter Warp Doors at the height they are picked up at normally. As such, it only works with precise timing.
- Holding another player prevents the lower player from hitting Hidden Blocks two spaces above the ground.
- Players cannot interact with objects held by other players.
- Some portable objects (such as P Switches) allow the player to push a Dry Bones Shell without destroying it.
- With precise timing, the player can still Spin Jump while holding items.
- The player does not cause a Flimsy Lift to fall when they immediately jump out of a Dry Bones Shell upon entering it.
- By hitting a ? Block or Brick Block underneath a Twister at just the right moment, the player can coax it off a ledge.
- Angry Suns and Moons move slower in lava and poison.
#6: Can You Jump Further When Jumping Backwards Off a Tree?
- Flipping backwards off of a Tree nets more momentum than flipping forwards.
- In the forest theme in the Super Mario 3D World style, the underwater variant of the music plays even when the player is only partially submerged in water.
- Players cannot enter Warp Pipes while Piranha Creepers are placed on the sides of the pipes.
- Enemies cannot walk on the support platforms present only in the editor mode.
- Yoshi crouches lower in the New Super Mario Bros. U style.
- Players under Super Star invincibility can only hold portable enemies if they were being held before the player touched the Super Star.
- Enemies can interact with platforms placed underneath slopes.
- A player's death animation keeps playing until they go offscreen, after which they freeze in the state they were in when another player lost track of them.
#7: Can Link's Shield Deflect Banzai Bill?
- Link's sword cannot destroy Spike Balls.
- Link can cancel Down Thrusts in midair.
- Link's Dash Attack is indefinite.
- Bowser takes more damage from Link's bombs than from Bob-ombs.
- Koopa Clown Cars make a sinister expression when Link drops a bomb from them.
- Link can still wear Spiny Shells, Buzzy Shells, and Dry Bones Shells.\
- Link's bombs do not defeat enemies until they explode.
- Once kicked, snowballs keep rolling indefinitely.
- Snowballs never melt.
- Snow Pokeys drop one snowball once defeated.
- Snowballs almost always fall straight back down once thrown upwards in the Super Mario World style.
- The maximum horizontal distance an arrow can travel is ten blocks.
- Spike Balls chase the player in the ground theme at night.
- The momentum granted from Dash Blocks lasts thirty-two blocks horizontally.
- Dash Blocks count as "global" ground tiles.
- Snow Pokeys wear different hats in certain game styles.
- Link's shield can push stationary enemies.
- Link's shield can defeat Banzai Bills.
- Link has some exclusive sound effects.
- Spike Balls thrown by Spikes in the Super Mario Bros. and Super Mario Bros. 3 styles keep scrolling horizontally until they touch solid ground, after which they roll as normal.
#8: What Happens When 2 Links Dash Into Eachother
- Bob-ombs and Link's bombs weigh the same on a Seesaw.
- A player in their Link form weighs the same on a Seesaw as a player in their Small form.
- Bowser makes a different noise when hit with Link's sword.
- Koopa Troopas and Spinies are the only shelled enemies to be vulnerable to Link's arrows.
- Link's arrows cannot be set on fire.
- Legend of Zelda-specific sound effects do not stop playing if the player takes damage as Link.
- Cheep Cheeps jumping in poison cannot melt Frozen Coins.
- Link's bombs sprout legs and walk in the ground theme at night.
- Link's arrows do not affect other players.
- Link's Dash Attack can push other players.
- Frozen Coins transform into frozen Brick Blocks (or frozen Rotating Blocks in the Super Mario World style) when a P Switch is activated.
#9: Can Link's Shield Defend Against Angry Sun
- Frozen Brick Blocks (or frozen Rotating Blocks) can still be melted by fire-based course elements.
- Two players in their Link forms cannot cause their arrows to collide.
- By spinning in their Cape form, the player can enter a Warp Pipe facing backwards.
- The player does not turn around when jumping off of a Yoshi, even while they are turning as they land.
- By continuously holding a bow, Link can enter a Warp Pipe facing backwards.
- A player in the Big form can outright break Frozen Coins, even in their frozen Brick Block form.
- Link's bombs can only be jumped on when they are placed on steep slopes.
- Link's arrows are not affected by wind.
- The poison that Yoshi spits out does not melt Frozen Coins.
- Link's arrows pass right through Angry Suns.
- Link's arrows deal the same damage to Bowser as fireballs.
- Two players as Link cannot crush enemies with their shields.
- Link gains weight on a Seesaw by holding a bomb.
- Link's shield cannot defend against Angry Suns.
- Parachuting Thwomps lose their parachutes upon being hit by Link's shield.
- Jumping on the sides of Spike Tops other than their backs defeats them instantly.
- Link's arrows are not affected by low gravity.
- In the sky theme at night, the player falls further while not pressing any buttons.