The Fallen King
|Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope quest|
|The Fallen King|
|Bedrock and Bowser battling|
|Quest type||Main Quest|
|Objective(s)||○ Fine Woodrow's house.|
○ Defeat the Medician guarding the bridge.
○ Find the secret passage inside Woodrow's house.
○ Take the secret passage inside Woodrow's house.
○ Eradicate the Darkmess Puddle in the tunnel.
○ Go through the tunnel into Paletteville.
○ Reach Paletteville's main Plaza.
○ Defeat the Tentacle in the plaza to save Bowser!
|Item(s)||Purified Darkmess Energy Crystal|
- “Elsewhere, in the Town Plaza, villagers are terrorized by a second Tentacle , and something else that's tearing it apart.”
- —JEANIE, Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope
The Fallen King is a Main Quest in Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope, located on the planet Palette Prime, the other being Off-Color. In this Quest, the heroes must stop the Darkmess Tentacle in Paletteville, but the bridge connected to the town is destroyed, so the heroes must take a secret passage inside of Woodrow's house. The heroes discover Bowser, who is engaged in a fight with one of Cursa's Spark Hunters, Bedrock, who tosses the former into the Darkmess Tentacle, and the heroes must save Bowser and defeat Bedrock. After she is defeated the heroes obtain a Purified Darkmess Energy Crystal, and Bedrock escapes with the help of Daphne. Bowser then joins the heroes on their adventure to defeat Cursa.
Palette Prime is the only planet where the player cleanse the Darkmess Tentacles in any order, so this quest can be first or second.
When the heroes arrive on Palette Prime, they encounter the Warden, Woodrow. He tells the heroes that the Spellbound Woods have lost their color due to a Darkmess Tentacle, and that another Darkmess Tentacle is in the center of Paletteville, causing chaos. JEANIE also states that "something else" is causing chaos in Paletteville, and that the bridge connecting to it is destroyed, and the only way to reach Paletteville is by a secret passage inside of Woodrow's house.
When the heroes arrive at Woodrow's house, a Medician blocks the way, and must be cleared out in a battle, rescuing the Spark Glitter in the process. The heroes are then able to enter Woodrow's house, as well as the secret passage inside, leading to an underground tunnel. However, a chasm makes progress impossible, but Twinkle returns and grants Beep-0 the Scan Power, allowing him to see invisible objects, as well as creating bridges over gaps. The heroes then move on, but encounter a Darkmess Puddle, and must clear it out to move on. After the Darkmess Puddle is cleared out, the heroes move on and shortly find the exit, leading them to Paletteville.
The heroes reach the Darkmess Tentacle, but find Bowser in a battle with Bedrock, the second of Cursa's Spark Hunters. Bedrock tosses Bowser into the Darkmess Tentacle, and the heroes must save him and defeat Bedrock. Bowser is provided a spare weapon known as the Bowzooka, and the heroes, along with Bowser, defeat Bedrock, as well as obtain a Purified Darkmess Energy Crystal. Bedrock then escapes with the help of Daphne, and she gets away.
Back in Paletteville, Bowser slashes at the Darkmess Tentacle, destroying it. He then states that he is trying to reclaim his army from Cursa, and joins the heroes to get his army back, as well as to defeat Cursa.
- A Bridge Too Fear (Battle that introduces Medicians, Glitter joins the heroes after the battle)
- Blight at the End of the Tunnel (Battle that introduces Depleters)
- Blast Through the Bedrock (Darkmess Tentacle Battle, Boss Battle against Bedrock, Bowser joins the heroes after the battle)
Names in other languages
Paretto Mura ni Hibiku Gongu
|Gong rumbles through Paletteville|
|Italian||Re senza sudditi||King without minions|