Artwork of the Spark Hunters in front of Cursa in Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope
|First appearance||Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope (2022)|
- “Bedrock, Midnite, Daphne - I tried to turn them to the light, instead they turned on me.”
- —Edge, Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope
The Spark Hunters are a group of Cursa's minions composed of female Rabbids in Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope. They consist of Midnite, Bedrock, Daphne, and formerly Edge, who was their leader, and Kanya, who was to become their leader after Edge left Cursa. They were created by Cursa to aid it in its quest in capturing the Sparks so that it can take over Rosalina's body permanently and rule the galaxy. Edge betrays Cursa prior to the start of the game and tries to convince the other Spark Hunters to turn on Cursa, but is unsuccessful. Edge eventually allies with Mario and his friends, while the other three are fought as bosses.
The Spark Hunters have distinct appearances from regular Rabbids, having eyes closer to their heads and possessing sharp jagged teeth (with the exception of Bedrock), and lacking the pink coloration around their mouths.
After Cursa is defeated, it is implied all three are still alive. Edge assumes they would find a new profession, while she decides to remain with the heroes.
- Edge (formerly): Edge, the former leader of the Spark Hunters, is calm and stoic, and fights using a flying blade. Edge joins forces with Mario's team in Beacon Beach, where she helps rescue Twinkle from Stooges and the Giant Wildclaw inside the Sunrise Temple.
- Midnite: Midnite has ghost-like powers and was created with a combination of Rabbid DNA and a cold, night mist. Midnite is fought in Pristine Peaks, inside the Winter Palace, where she has captured Rabbid Rosalina.
- Bedrock: Bedrock is the biggest and strongest Spark Hunter and was created with a combination of Rabbid DNA and granite rock. Bedrock is fought in Palette Prime, where she is initially engaged in a fight against Bowser in Paletteville.
- Daphne: Daphne is a master of disguise and is the combination of Rabbid DNA and a pink climbing rose. Daphne is fought in Barrendale Mesa, where she takes Momma hostage, in her Garage.
- Kanya: The fourth Spark Hunter who appears in the Melodic Gardens. She is skilled with machines and robotics, and has created a robotic Rabbid King Bob-omb, known as Mecha King Bob-omb, along with a prototype. She was created by Cursa to lead the other Spark Hunters after Edge betrayed Cursa, but she deemed herself a "lackey" and went to the Melodic Gardens to plot a plan to conquer Cursa and the galaxy.
Names in other languages
|French||Chasseuses de Sparks||Sparks Hunters|
|Italian||Braccaspark||Spark-hunters; from "braccare" (to hunt and capture)|
|Portuguese (NOA)||Caça-Spark||Sparks Hunter|
|Spanish||Cazadoras de Sparks||Sparks hunters|
- @NE_Brian (June 19, 2023). Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope – The Last Spark Hunter new details revealed. Nintendo Everything. Retrieved June 20, 2023.