- This article is about the location in Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope. For the various swamps in the Super Mario franchise, see Category:Swamps. For the type of level seen in the many Mario platformers, see Level § Jungle/forest/swamp/woods theme.
|First appearance||Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope (The Last Spark Hunter) (2023)|
|Greater location||Melodic Gardens|
- “JEANIE: The path is flooded! That water completely cuts us off from following Allegra on foot. Fortunately, the weight-carrying capacity of that boat SHOULD be sufficient to ferry us after her.
Rabbid Peach: You call that a boat?! Where's the wakeboard tower?”
- —JEANIE and Rabbid Peach, Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope
While the heroes follow Allegra after she suddenly runs off, they find that the path leading to her is flooded, and thus there is no way to travel on foot. JEANIE then spots a boat that the heroes can use to travel across, with Rabbid Peach disliking this specific type of boat. The heroes use the boat and find a large gate, where JEANIE detects two life forms behind it: one of them being Allegra, and the other being her friend. JEANIE learns that the only way to open the gate is to unite all of the Melospheres at the base of the Sweeping Tree.
After the heroes save the Melospheres in the Flooded Ruins, they unite at the Sweeping Tree, and the gate opens up for the heroes. Behind the gate, the heroes reunite with Allegra, who is sad beipcause her friend, a Dorrie, is imprisoned in a cage. Kanya then shows up with the Mecha King Bob-omb to defeat the heroes, but the heroes free the Dorrie and unite with it and Allegra to defeat the Mecha King Bob-omb and Kanya for good.
Being a swamp, there is lots of water, only traversable via boat. A single mural depicting the start of the origin of Allegra can be found in an area only reachable by using Beep-0's Scan Power to reveal a hidden bridge leading to it. There is a Rabbid there who has the Fieldbreaker Hunt side Quest for the heroes there as well. A small island on the water has the "Allegra" Memory, but only a pipe leads to it.
The Swamp Gate is on the other side of the water, as well as a small area behind it where SALESBOT 9.99+TX has a shop, and where the Dorrie was imprisoned. A side path in the water leads to the A Two-Pipe Puzzle side Quest, while a side path close to the Swamp Gate leads to a previously unreachable part of the Music Jungle, but a Darkmess Puddle blocks the path. A path through the water leads to the Flooded Ruins, and the path at the bottom leads to the Concert Pond.
A Teleport Flag can be found close to the Swamp Gate.
No enemies roam the Swamp. The ones listed below are only encountered in battles:
Only the first of nine murals depicting Allegra's backstory is found in the Swamp:
- Mural 1
- "Hmm... this looks to be the first of several artwork depicting some of the Melodic Gardens."
- "Ahem "Some dawn songs ago, when the moon shone bright, a silver star fell upon the Melodic Gardens. We wondered if it had come to lead us to the Lost Melody."?"
Names in other languages