- This article is about the Spark from Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope. For the enemy from Super Mario Land also referred to as Glitter, see Chikako.
Artwork of Glitter in Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope
|First appearance||Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope (2022)|
- “What's your motivation you ask? ME! If you win, I get to ride your coattails out of here.”
- —Glitter, Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope
Glitter's ability is Gather 'Round, which pulls enemies within range of the user towards their position, similarly to the Magnet Dance and Magnet Groove techniques used by Rabbid Mario and Donkey Kong in Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle respectively. Glitter can be upgraded by feeding it Star Bits. When upgraded, the range of Glitter's ability will increase. Its passive ability is Attack Master, which increases the damage output of the Hero's weapon. The passive ability is also upgradable.
Glitter is a shiny Spark that resembles a disco ball, with its body entirely covered in facets.
Profiles and statistics
Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope website
Glitter is the life of the party! And with this comes special powers: when it starts to sing the enemy will get magnetically pulled in. Nobody can resist its moves.
|LVL|| Gather 'Round
Radius: 11/13/15/17/19m - Cooldown: 3 turns
|+LVL upgrade bonus|
|1||Enemies within range are pulled towards the Hero's position.||—|
|2||Enemies within range are pulled towards the Hero's position.||+2m (11m ► 13m)|
|3||Enemies within range are pulled towards the Hero's position.||+2m (13m ► 15m)|
|4||Enemies within range are pulled towards the Hero's position.||+2m (15m ► 17m)|
|5||Enemies within range are pulled towards the Hero's position.||+2m (17m ► 19m)|
|LVL||Attack Master||+LVL upgrade bonus|
|1||Increases weapon-based attacks damage by 10%.||—|
|2||Increases weapon-based attacks damage by 15%.||+5% DMG|
|3||Increases weapon-based attacks damage by 20%.||+5% DMG|
|4||Increases weapon-based attacks damage by 25%.||+5% DMG|
|5||Increases weapon-based attacks damage by 30%.||+5% DMG|
Artwork of Glitter and Rabbid Mario
Names in other languages
|Italian||Luccicometo||Portmanteau of "luccicante" (shiny) and masculine form of "cometa" (comet)|
|Spanish||Refulgencio||Portmanteau of "refulgente" (effulgent) and the given name "Fulgencio"|
- Nintendo (September 10, 2022). Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope - Wiggler Boss Battle Gameplay Trailer - Nintendo Switch. YouTube. Retrieved October 17, 2022.
- (July 1, 2022). Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope: a deep dive into combat and hero archetypes. Ubisoft. Retrieved October 17, 2022.