- This article is about the status effect in Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope. For the enemy in Super Mario Sunshine also known as a "Gust", see Wind Spirit.
- Not to be confused with Gusty.
- “Targets fly back and collide with anything on their way, propagating the Gust Super Effect to anyone met during collision.”
- —Description, Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope
Gust is a Super Effect that appears in Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope. When a character is struck by a Gust attack, they will be pushed back, bouncing off of cover, and even damaging cover. Characters affected by Gust can push other characters, causing them to be pushed as well. It can even knock characters out of bounds. This is similar to the Push Super Effect from Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle.
List of sources that cause Gust
- Zephystar's Gust Attack
- Zephyrdash's Gust Dash
- Zephyrquake's Shockwave Gust
- Ghostly Walkers' Storm Scream
- Squashettes' Tremor Toss (Also applies for summoned Squashettes by the Spark Squashette Master)
- Stone Masks
- Giant Squashette's Tremor Toss
- Barrels that contain the Gust Super Effect
- Pink spheres containing the Gust Super Effect during the Darkmess in the Cauldron battle
- Cursa (Cursa's third form has an attack that pushes away any characters out in the open with its wings)
- Bravado's Pulse Shooter
The Gust Protector Spark Bonus provides a Hero resistance to the Gust Super Effect.
Enemy weaknesses and resistances
- Ghostly Walkers
- Squashettes (Also applies for Squashettes summoned by the Spark Squashette Master)
- Giant Wildclaw
- Giant Goomba
- Giant Squashette
- Giant Depleter
- Giant Magikoopa
- Giant Magnafowl
- Proto Mecha King Bob-omb
- Mecha King Bob-omb
- Giant Flamin' Stooge
- The Phantom
Names in other languages