Purified Darkmess Energy Crystal
|Purified Darkmess Energy Crystal|
|First appearance||Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope (2022)|
- “...but we can purify its Darkmess Energy and use it to create a Warp Tunnel to our next destination.”
- —JEANIE, Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope
Purified Darkmess Energy Crystals are purified Darkmess that appear in Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope. They are obtained from Darkmess Tentacles, and are purified after the heroes stop them in battles throughout the galaxy. Purified Darkmess Energy Crystals are used to provide warp tunnels to reach far away planets, eventually reaching to Cursa's stronghold. The warp tunnels work both ways, so the heroes can always return to previous planets. Two Purified Darkmess Energy Crystals are needed to create a warp tunnel, and every planet has two crystals.
- Beacon Beach
- Pristine Peaks
- Palette Prime
- Terra Flora
- Barrendale Mesa
Once a Purified Darkmess Energy Crystal is obtained, the hero assigned to the first hero slot performs a victory pose. Each hero has their own way of retrieving a Purified Darkmess Energy Crystal:
- Mario: Runs, and does his iconic Triple Jump to grab the crystal, with an ending pose being similar to him retrieving a Power Star from the Super Mario Galaxy games.
- Rabbid Peach: Does multiple poses with four Rabbids close to her, and then walks towards the screen, giving a thumbs up. The Rabbids then hold her up to reach the crystal. While all of this is happening, techno music plays, along with dots of light in rectangle formations in the background.
- Rabbid Luigi: Rides in on a skateboard and does a kick flip, and then jumps to the ground, holding his skateboard. He then reaches out his hand for the crystal while smiling.
- Luigi: Runs, and jumps twice in the air, with the second jump being a flutter jump, and retrieves the crystal while in the air.
- Rabbid Mario: Plays the "Course Clear" jingle from the first Super Mario Bros. game on his mandolin, and then reaches out his hand to retrieve the crystal. The crystal appears far away from him, and Rabbid Mario angrily uses hand movements to attract the crystal.
- Princess Peach: Spins her Boom-Brella and it opens up, and Peach reaches out her hand to retrieve the crystal.
- Edge: Slashes with her Flying Blade, and then turns her head to look at the screen. Edge then reaches out her hand to retrieve the crystal.
- Rabbid Rosalina: Sleepily walks to the center of the screen while dragging along her Kaboomer, then reaches out her hand in an unenthusiastic way. The crystal then drops to the ground, while Rabbid Rosalina sighs.
- Bowser: Stomps the ground, roars, and then reaches out to grab the crystal.
Names in other languages
|German||Gereinignten finsterzeit-energiekristall||Purified Darkmess energy crystal|
|Italian||Cristallo di energia di Oscutiferio purificata||Purified Darkmess Energy Crystal|
|Portuguese (NOA)||Cristal de Energia de Malumbra Purificada||Purified Darkmess Energy Crystal|
|Spanish||Cristal de energía de ascoridad purificada||Purified Darkmess Energy Crystal|