A Darkmess Tentacle inside the Winter Palace
|First appearance||Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope (2022)|
Darkmess Tentacles are a form of Darkmess that appear in Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope. They are a big and dangerous form of Darkmess that has sprouted tentacles, and two are found at each of the five planets. Darkmess Tentacles also cause disaster for each planet. After clearing out a Darkmess Tentacle, the heroes can purify it into a Purified Darkmess Energy Crystal, which can be used to create warp tunnels to other planets, although two crystals are needed to do so.
- In the Sunrise Temple, a Darkmess Tentacle is located, and it has two battles: Temple Rescue, where the heroes must reach to Twinkle, and Driven to the Edge, where the heroes battle the Giant Wildclaw, alongside a new hero, Edge. Edge and Exosphere join the heroes after the battles.
- At the top of the lighthouse, another Darkmess tentacle is located, having the battle A Light in the Darkmess, where the heroes must destroy all of the Darkmess Eyes around the lighthouse, after which Toxiquake will join the heroes, along with the sunny weather returning to Beacon Beach.
In Pristine Peaks, a Darkmess Tentacle at the summit of the mountains causes an eternal blizzard.
- At the top of the mountains a Darkmess Tentacle is located, having the battle Icy Breath of Winter, in which the heroes must destroy three Stone Masks that have gusts of wind. After the battle, Electroid joins the heroes, and the blizzard ends.
- Inside the Winter Palace another Darkmess Tentacle is located, having the battle Midnite Library, where the heroes, along with Rabbid Rosalina must defeat Midnite. After Midnite is defeated, Rabbid Rosalina joins the heroes.
- In Paletteville, a Darkmess Tentacle is located, having the battle Blast through the Bedrock, in which the heroes, along with Bowser must defeat Bedrock. After the battle, Bowser joins the heroes.
- In Spellbound Woods, a Darkmess Tentacle is located in the Abandoned Well, having the battle Roots of Corruption, where the heroes must destroy Darkmess Taproots, along with going down an elevator. After the Darkmess Tentacle is cleared, Electrogeddon joins the heroes, and the color is restored for the trees.
- On the train tracks, a Darkmess Tentacle is located, having the battle One Angry Wiggler, in which the heroes must destroy Darkmess Eyes on the Wiggler, before it destroys the train.
- Inside Mt. Spout, where a Darkmess Tentacle is located, having the battle Spout Forth, where the heroes must destroy all three Darkmess Dams. After the battle, Pulser joins the heroes, and Mt. Spout starts flowing again, watering all of the plants.
- At the windmill a Darkmess Tentacle is located, having the battle A Foul Windmill Blows, in which the heroes must defend the four turning mechanisms on the windmill for eight turns. After the battle, the windmill starts functioning again, and the electrical storm is cleared.
- At Momma's Garage, although not seen until Daphne ambushes the heroes, a Darkmess Tentacle is located. After ambushing the heroes, Daphne causes a Darkmess tentacle to rise up from the ground, having the battle The Hunter of the Mesa, where the heroes must defeat Daphne.
Names in other languages
|Italian||Tentacolo di Oscutiferio||Darkmess Tentacle|