|First appearance||Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope (2022)|
- “Be careful. We cannot know precisely what you will be stepping into down there. You will be like mice in a maze. That is a metaphor.”
- —JEANIE, Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope
The Abandoned Well is a location in Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope, located inside Spellbound Woods, on the planet Palette Prime. According to the Spellbound Woods Memory, it is a deep well that was dug by the Rabbids in hopes of finding the source that made all of the leaves colorful to make exotically colored pumpkin spices. They instead found a secret room containing only riddles, and they abandoned the well and fled. A Darkmess Tentacle is located at the bottom of the well, and SALESBOT 9.99+TX and Professor Backpack are found here as well. No enemies roam around the Abandoned Well.
The Abandoned Well consists of many ramps and ladders that are used to go down in a spiral manner. SALESBOT 9.99+TX has a shop location at the top of the Abandoned Well. A green warp pipe connects to the top and bottom of the well, but is covered in Darkmess, and is cleansed after clearing the Darkmess Tentacle at the bottom of the well. There are two gates, a Darkmess Eye, and several hidden bridges located throughout the well. One hidden bridge leads to a Darkmess Puddle, which consists of an optional battle known as "Well"-Hidden. A Memory is located behind the Darkmess Puddle, containing the Squashette Memory.
Another green warp pipe leads to a secret room where Professor Backpack resides, trying to solve the riddle of Palette Prime. Solving the riddle will reward the player with a Star Potion, as well as a Planet Coin.
After clearing the Darkmess Tentacle in a battle known as Roots of Corruption, the trees in Spellbound Woods get their color back, the heroes obtain a Purified Darkmess Energy Crystal, and the Spark Electrogeddon joins the heroes on their adventure.
- "Well"-Hidden (Darkmess Puddle battle where the heroes have to destroy Darkmess Eyes)
- The Riddle of Palette Prime (A riddle where the heroes must place the correct symbols on the correct podiums)
- Goombas (Battles only)
- Squashettes (Battles only)
- Wildclaws (Battles only)
- Flamin' Stooges (Battles only)
- Ghostly Walkers (Battles only)
Names in other languages
|Italian||Pozzo abbandonato||Abandoned well|