Bea's Memory image
|First appearance||Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope (2022)|
|Portrayed by||Margeaux Lampley (English)|
Hana Takeda (Japanese)
Debora Magnaghi (Italian)
- “Ahhhhhh… The air is zzzweet and the Everbloom liveszzz up to its name once more.”
- —Bea, Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope
Bea is a minor NPC character who appears in Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope. She is a female bee-Rabbid hybrid and is the warden of Terra Flora who lives inside the Everbloom Tree. Bea was formerly a famous singer of many genres, and was the Phantom's girlfriend. She was dumped via text message, and Bea's singing career ended. She then moved to Terra Flora to become an organic farmer.
Bea is a bee-Rabbid hybrid with the body of a bee, and has the head, arms, and feet of a Rabbid. She has the ability to fly, due to her bee wings. Bea has black hair with pigtails, having a flower on top of her hair. She has yellow-brown eyes with long black eyelashes.
Bea is very calm, kind, and easy-going. Being part bee, she speaks with "Z"s when using the letter "S", as if she is buzzing.
Bea was a famous singer who sang all kinds of genres, from pop to punk music. She had a former boyfriend, who was the Phantom from Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle. At the Galaxy Music Awards, during Bea's acceptance speech, the Phantom dumped her by text. Bea's singing career then ended not long after. Retired from her singing career, Bea moved to Terra Flora to become an organic farmer, becoming the Warden in the process.
Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope
When the heroes arrive at Terra Flora, Sullivan tasks the heroes to travel to the Everbloom Tree to find a way to reach to the Wiggler Train. At the entrance to the Everbloom Tree, a voice tells the heroes to make their way to the upper branches. At the top of the Everbloom Tree, the heroes meet Bea, and her Spark companion Drizzle. Bea tells the heroes that Mt. Spout has run dry, and that they must bring back the water for the flowers. Drizzle then joins the heroes, and upgrades Beep-0's Wave Power.
After clearing the Darkmess Tentacle inside of Mt. Spout, the water returns, and the flowers get watered and bloom. Bea then thanks the heroes for saving the flowers, as well as Terra Flora. Sullivan then tells the heroes to seek Momma, who will help the heroes destroy the barrier around Cursa's stronghold.
The following is a list of quotes from Beep-0 regarding several murals inside the Everbloom Tree involving Bea.
- Mural 1
- "The warden here is BEA? It turns out she's THE Bea! The beloved singer who left it all behind to be an organic farmer!"
- "She got her start playing "Roxxie" on "The Gashapon Gang", a show about a teen rock band who turned into giant gashapons to fight crime."
- Mural 2
- "Bea's first solo album was corporate-produced teen pop drivel. I mean, really, who listens to that rubbish?"
- (JEANIE): "Your playlist has six different live versions of that album, including a remastered one that was released last week, Beep-0."
- Mural 3
- "Bea fired her manager and made an experimental album, done entirely underwater!"
- "Critics dared to call it an "artistic temper tantrum appealing only to pseudo-intellectual snobs". Honestly - I love it!"
- Mural 4
- "Bea is a survivor! With her singing career over, she retired to Terra Flora and began a new life as an organic farmer."
- "Thankfully, we have lots of great albums to remember Bea's beautiful voice... just not this one. Here she sounds like a rusty chainsaw."
- Mural 5
- "A whole new generation of fans was exposed to Bea when she became a celebrity host for the annual Galactovision song contest."
- "Unfortunately, The Phantom was her co-host. The two constantly tried to outshine each other, eventually ruining their voices."
- Mural 6
- "Bea sang the Beacon Beach Brawler's entrance music LIVE for his Galaxy Wrestling Title bout at Galact-o-Mania."
- "It was the first of many il[sic]-advised comeback attempts, although she did develop one heck of a sunset piledriver!"
- Mural 7
- "Bea made this album during her punk-pop phase after a whirlwind relationship with the Phantom. Silly celebrity nonsense, really."
- "I can't believe he dumped her at the Galaxy Music Awards! By text! DURING her acceptance speech! I'LL NEVER FORGIVE HIM!"
- Mural 8
- "A wiser, more mature Bea grew into her own with this album, which critics called "soulful" and "masterfully crafted"."
- "It sold only three hundred copies and effectively ended her career."
- BEA THE BUSY BEE
We have yet to meet a warden who did not fascinate, and Terra Flora's Bea is no exception. A popular entertainer since a tender young age, when her career came to a halt, she could have wallowed in excess or let bitterness consume her. Instead, she reinvented herself as a flower farmer whose bouquets make hearts swell all over the galaxy, just as her music once did.
Names in other languages
|German||Sabiene||Portmanteau of the name "Selene" and the word "biene" (bee)|
|Italian||Bea||Common (nick)name, short for "Beatrice", possibly chosen since it is similar to the English word "Bee"; same as Buffy|
|Portuguese (NOA)||Abélia||Pun on "abelha" (bee) and the name "Adélia" (Adelaide)|