Riddle of the Melodic Gardens
|Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope quest|
|Riddle of the Melodic Gardens|
|Quest type||Side Quest|
|Objective(s)||○ Solve the Riddle of Melodic Gardens.|
|Item(s)|| Planet Coin|
- “"In the chock-a-block mind,
it is rarer to find,
the calm that composition takes..."
"...clear your head with a wander,
the clues are beyond here,
but can be stored in the space that you make."”
- —Professor Backpack, Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope
Riddle of the Melodic Gardens is a side Quest in Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope, specifically in the The Last Spark Hunter DLC. It is Professor Backpack's riddle for the Melodic Gardens. He and the riddle are found in the Flooded Ruins.
When the heroes talk to Professor Backpack, he tells the heroes that he is trying to solve the riddle of the Melodic Gardens, but he is unable to so. He then shows the heroes tiles in a 4x4 grid, with three symbols visible: a crescent moon, a sun, and a star. He then signifies that there are three blocks that must be moved to specific tiles in relation to the symbols. The riddle that he tells to the heroes reveals that there are clues found elsewhere in the Flooded Ruins that describe where the blocks must be moved to.
There are three clues to be found:
- The clue for the star, which is found between the central island and the passage which leads to the area where blocks rise and fall. This clue is only accessible via boat. It shows that one block must be moved above the star.
- The clue for the sun, which is found on the exterior of the central island. It is only accessible via boat. It shows that one block must be moved to the complete opposite corner of the sun.
- The clue for the crescent moon, which is found on the island where the Surviving the Outcasts side Quest is. It is found on a wall shortly after docking the boat. It shows that one block must be moved to the top left tile of the location of the crescent moon.
After all of the blocks are moved to their correct placements, a treasure chest containing a Star Potion appears, and the Quest is complete. Professor Backpack then thanks the heroes for helping him solve the riddle.
Clues to the riddle
Names in other languages
|Italian||Indovinello di Giardino melodioso||Melodic Gardens riddle|