|Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope quest|
|Quest type||Side Quest|
- “I spent six years designing the perfect marimba and now its parts are scattered! Find them for me?”
- —Rabbid, Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope
Marimba Madness is a side Quest in Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope, specifically in the The Last Spark Hunter DLC. It is found in the Flooded Ruins on the Melodic Gardens. In this Quest, the heroes must find three pieces of a marimba that are scattered around the southeast island of the Flooded Ruins.
The marimba parts are found:
- On a high platform to the right of the island. The pipe to travel there is blocked however, and a blue sphere from a nearby cave must be placed in a switch to unlock the pipe. The wall for the cave must be destroyed by using Beep-0's Wave Power, and the blue sphere is invisible, and must be revealed by using the Scan Power. After traveling through the now unlocked pipe, a large rectangular rock must be pushed over by using the Wave Power to create a bridge leading to a ladder. After climbing up the ladder, the marimba part is found, and a cannon also located there will launch the heroes to the marimba.
- On an area only reachable by traveling through a pipe. The A block is in front of the pipe, and must be moved to gain access to it.
- On a high cliff. The pushable block at the base of the cliff must be moved onto a button that will unlock a pipe that leads to the top of the cliff. The heroes must then use the Scan Power to reveal a hidden bridge leading to a blue pyramid, which must be placed into a nearby switch to remove a gate blocking the marimba part. A cannon will launch the heroes back to the marimba.
After returning all marimba pieces to the marimba, the Quest is complete, and the heroes are awarded a Planet Coin.
Names in other languages
|Italian||Matti per la marimba||Crazy for some marimba|