Cold Mouth of the Mountain
|Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope quest
|Cold Mouth of the Mountain
|○ That tree is... "shady". Give it a shake!
○ Find a path leading to the top of the Mountain.
○ Clear the Darkmess Puddle blocking the path.
○ Keep following the path up the Mountain.
○ Clear the path of the Darkmess Puddle.
○ Make the final push to the summit.
○ Eliminate the Darkmess Tentacle.
|Purified Darkmess Energy Crystal
- “As my analysis confirmed, this "winter wonderland" feels more like a winter wasteland. There is a Darkmess Tentacle north of us in the mountains - the likely source of this blizzard which induces misery on everyone it touches.”
- —JEANIE, Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope
Cold Mouth of the Mountain is a Main Quest in Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope, located on the planet Pristine Peaks. It is the first of the two Main Quests in Pristine Peaks, the other being The Winter Palace.
Upon landing in Pristine Peaks, the heroes discover that the planet has a massive blizzard, caused by a Darkmess Tentacle on top of the mountains. The heroes must then make it up to there to stop it. The heroes find the Spark Decibel, who gives Beep-0 the Wave Power, allowing the heroes to destroy rocks, cracked objects, and move bigger rocks. The heroes make their way up the mountain, going into caves, and clearing out Darkmess Puddles along the way. They eventually reach to the summit, where the Darkmess Tentacle is. JEANIE then informs the heroes that their affinity with the Sparks have increased, allowing the heroes to bring two Sparks at once per hero during battle. The heroes cleanse the Darkmess Tentacle, obtaining a Purified Darkmess Energy Crystal in the process. The blizzard is then stopped, with some of the ice melting. Beep-0 then states that the worst has passed, only for Edge to say that the real storm has just begun.
- Freeze in Your Tracks (Battle that introduces Deep Freezes)
- Wolf at the Door (Battle that introduces Lone Wolves)
- Icy Breath of Winter (Darkmess Tentacle battle)
Names in other languages
Gōsetsu Tōge no Yamanai Fubuki
|Unrelenting snowstorm at Pristine Peaks
|La gelida bocca della montagna
|The cold mouth of the mountain