|Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope battle|
|Main Quest||A Friend In Need|
|Objective||Bring the Melospheres to their Nest (3 of them)|
|Music track||Broken Silence|
- “Those poor Melospheres ! They won't be safe until we rescue them and bring them to their nest at the center of the battlefield. You'll have to carry them - but be careful! They're fragile and easily frightened - protect them from attacks at all costs!”
- —Beep-0, Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope
In this battle, the heroes must carry all three Melospheres to their nest in the center of the battlefield. The heroes win the battle after all Melospheres are returned safely. If any of the Melospheres are hit three times, the battle is failed.
The battlefield is massive in size, and is divided into three areas. All of these areas have a Melosphere that is on an isolated part of the battlefield as to not have enemies attack them before the heroes arrive:
- The southwest area has Flamin' Golems and Lone Wolves.
- The southeast area has Tidal Golems, Sea Stooges and barrels that contain the Shock Super Effect.
- The top area has Shockin' Golems.
The heroes start in the center of the battlefield, where the Melopsheres' nest is. Three cannons can launch the heroes to the three different areas of the battlefield mentioned above.
The heroes must carry all three Melospheres to their nest, which is located in the center of the battlefield. Each Melosphere has three HP, and must be protected against the enemies. If a Melosphere loses all of its HP, the battle is lost and must be tried again. Heroes can pick up and place down the Melospheres, and even enter pipes, Team Jump or jump off of Jump Panels while carrying them.
As the heroes make progress, indestructible Darkmess portals will appear, containing enemies present on the battlefield, as well as Magikoopas and Deep Freezes. The enemies that appear depend on the area the Darkmess portals are in. After all three Melospheres are returned to their nest, the battle is won.
- Sea Stooges
- Lone Wolves
- Flamin' Golems
- Tidal Golems
- Shockin' Golems
- Magikoopas (Darkmess portals only)
- Deep Freezes (Darkmess portals only)
Names in other languages
|Italian||Melodramma per le Melosfere||Melodrama for the Melospheres|