|Appears in||Mario Party: Island Tour|
Rocket Road is one of the seven boards in Mario Party: Island Tour. This board is based on Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Galaxy 2. It introduces Boosters, which multiply the number on the player's Dice roll. Every three turns, players play a random minigame to earn extra Boosters, although they can also be earned by landing on a Booster Space. The length of the board is 25 spaces, and the first player to finish wins the board. Rosalina makes a cameo here, where she waits at the end of the board for the winner and also appears in the celebration for a victory on this board. Lumas also make an appearance at the end to congratulate the winner.
- American English: Blast yourself to the finish line by winning minigames and collecting Boosters!
- British English: Go rocket racing through outer space! Collect and use boosters to get to the goal the fastest!
- Main article: Booster (Mario Party: Island Tour)
Boosters are used to multiply the number of spaces moved from the Dice Block. No matter how many Boosters are used, a red-faced 0 is always on the dice and replaces 6. The highest number on the dice is marked in yellow.
Should the player end up rolling a 0 on the very first space on the board, they will get a free Booster to make up for the bad luck. If this happens multiple times, they will continue to receive boosters for as long as they continue to roll a 0.
|Booster Spaces||Green Spaces||Warp Spaces||Duel Spaces||Total|
The Dice Block after using four Boosters, which multiplies the current roll by five
| Rocket Road ||File info|
Names in other languages
Roketto Rēsu Gyarakushī
|Rocket Race Galaxy|
|French||Parc aux Fusées||Rockets Park|
|Italian||Gara a razzo||Rocket race|
|Portuguese||Corrida de Foguetões||Rocket Race|
Big Rocket Race
|Spanish||Reino galáctico||Galactic Kingdom|
- Rocket Road fairly resembles Rainbow Road, a track that appears in every game in the Mario Kart series.
- Part of the music is an arrangement of the Good Egg Galaxy theme.
- If a player uses four boosters and rolls a 25, the player wins the board due to the amount of spaces adding up to exactly 25.