|First appearance||Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga (2003)|
|Latest appearance||Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions (2017)|
|Greater location||Beanbean Castle Town|
The Information Booth (also parsed as information booth) is a store in Beanbean Castle Town in Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga and its Nintendo 3DS version. The shopkeeper is Miles Tones, who specializes in selling "information" to Mario and Luigi for 100 coins, and this information usually revolves around their current objective and either where it is located or how it can be accomplished. His information only relates to the main story and nothing else. Near the end of the game, when Mario and Luigi are ready to go to Bowser's Castle, the Information Booth has no more information to give. In the Nintendo 3DS version, Miles instead looks at the player's records, awarding items based on their progress with blocks, beans, the number of battles won, the number of enemies defeated, the number of Excellent attacks done and the number of battles fled from. Once Mario and Luigi have fulfilled all requests, Miles leaves the shop, satisfied.
The rewards and their criteria are as follows:
- 100 Battles Fought: 3 Ultra Mushrooms
- 200 Battles Fought: 5 1-Up Supers
- 400 Battles Fought: Recording
- 100 Enemies Defeated: 3 Nuts
- 200 Enemies Defeated: Quick Collector
- 400 Enemies Defeated: Recording
- 800 Enemies Defeated: Rescue Suit
- 150 Excellent Ratings: 8 Syrups
- 300 Excellent Ratings: 4 Super Syrups
- 650 Excellent Ratings: 3 Super Nuts
- 1000 Excellent Ratings: Risky Excellence
- 10 Battles Fled: 30 Boo Biscuits
- 100 Attacks Dodged: 150 Coins
- 200 Attacks Dodged: 6 1-Up Mushrooms
- 400 Attacks Dodged: Gravity Shield
- 800 Attacks Dodged: 10 Golden Mushrooms
- 20% of Beans Uncovered: Recording
- 50% of Beans Uncovered: Daredevil Pants
- 100% of Beans Uncovered: Bean Master Badge
- 20% of Blocks Found: 3 Super Mushrooms
- 50% of Blocks Found: Recording
- 100% of Blocks Found: Super Switch
Names in other languages
やりこみ屋 (Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions)
Yarikomi shop; 「やりこみ」 is a Japanese term referring to playing through a video game with a self-imposed challenge
- Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga instruction booklet, page 32.
- Thomason, Steve. Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga Player's Guide. Page 21.
- Mario & Luigi RPG instruction booklet, page 30.