|Applies to||Mario, Wario|
|Power(s) given||Slow descent, hover, hop|
|First appearance||Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins (1992)|
|Latest appearance||Mario Family (2001)|
Bunny Mario is a form Mario can become in Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins by touching a Carrot. Bunny Mario has Bunny Ears coming out of his hat. When Mario is in the air, holding can slow his descent, and repeatedly mashing it can lead to a quasi-fluttering of the ears, which lets him hover in mid-air. However, holding while on the ground causes Mario to hop continuously. Bunny Mario also cannot Spin Jump. In the second part of the final battle of Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins, Wario becomes Bunny Wario and uses the same powers as Bunny Mario to battle Mario.
Bunny Mario appears in Mario Kirby Meisaku Video, a Japanese video starring Mario and Kirby. Mario uses his Bunny form to fight Wario and his monoplane, the Bulldog.
Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins
- Virtual Console manual description: "Pick up a Carrot to transform into Bunny Mario. Bunny Mario can jump higher than any other form."
"Press and hold to jump automatically whenever you touch the ground. Press in midair to float briefly. Repeatedly press, or press and hold, to float down slowly."
Names in other languages
|French||Mario lapin||Bunny Mario|
Mario il Coniglietto
|Spanish||Mario Conejo||Rabbit Mario|
- ^ Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins English instruction booklet, page 11.
- ^ Hamm & Rudolf GmbH, Frankfurt. Super Game Boy Player's Guide. Page 22.
- ^ Nintendo Power Volume 92, page 87. "Whack Wario! Wario has studied your moves throughout the game and he's ready to give you a taste of your own mushroom powers. Jump on Wario's head as he springs around the screen. After you hit him three times he'll run away and transform into a Bunny Wario. Hit him three more times and he'll change into his final form–Fiery Wario."
- ^ Super Mario Land 2: 6-tsu no Kinka Japanese instruction booklet, page 9.
- ^ Club Nintendo (Italy) Numero 1 - 1993, page 25.
|Regular||Arty Wario • Bat Wario • Bubble Wario • Bull Wario • Bunny Wario • Captain Wario (Wario: Master of Disguise) • Cosmic Wario • Crazy Wario • Dragon Wario (Wario Land series) • Dragon Wario (Wario: Master of Disguise) • Eagle Wario • Fiery Wario • Flat Wario • Frozen Wario • Genius Wario • Jet Wario • King Dragon Wario • Puffy Wario • Sea Dragon Wario • Snowman Wario • Sparky Wario • Thief Wario • Tiny Wario • Vampire Wario • Wicked Wario • Zombie Wario|
|Temporary||Ball • Ball o' String Wario • Bouncy Wario • Electric Wario • Fat Wario • Flaming Wario • Invinsible Wario • Invisible Wario • Mega Wario • Metal Wario|
|Other||Bomb Wario • Captain Wario (Game & Wario) • Wario Deluxe • Wario-Man|