|First appearance||Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins (1992)|
|Variant of||Fire (100m)|
Fireball Boys are Fire children that appear in Pumpkin Zone Level 2 in Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins. Only two of them are found in that area and float erratically in the sky over certain sections of the stage. They are not aggressive, but will harm the player if they come into contact with them. They also cannot be defeated unless the player runs into them while invincible.
Profiles and statistics
Tribe: Ghost clan
Game appearances: Land 2
What is this small increase in fireballs?
He is a Fireball Boy of the Fire tribe, although he has a slightly different shape. As with all Fires of the past, they cannot be defeated, so it is safer not to touch them. Don't get too close.
Names in other languages
|From an abbreviation of "fire" and "boy"|
|Italian||Baby Fiammetto||Baby Lava Bubble|
- English Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins entry on the official Mario Portal. nintendo.co.jp. Retrieved August 13, 2022. (Archived August 13, 2022, 13:51:45 UTC via archive.today.)
- 「任天堂公式ガイドブック スーパーマリオランド２ ６つの金貨」 (Nintendo Kōshiki Guidebook – Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins), page 14. 「ヒトダマのように見えるが、じつはドンキーコング時代から登場しているファイアの子供。さて、どごどこにいる？」 (It looks like a hitodama, but it is actually a child of the Fire that appeared from the Donkey Kong age. Now, where is he?)
- Shogakukan. 1994.「パーフェクト版 マリオキャラクター大事典」 (Perfect Ban Mario Character Daijiten), page 48.
- Kazuki, Motoyama. KC Mario Vol. 18: Super Mario Land 2 Part 1. Page 7.
- Super Mario Bros. Enciclopedia; pag. 76