From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
A Mystery Crate, also called a blue Question Mark Box and erroneously called a ? Block by an English-language Message Block, is an object found in Yoshi's Story. It is one of the most common objects in Yoshi's Story. To open a Mystery Crate, a Yoshi has to ground-pound on the top of it. Mystery Crates usually contain melons. Mystery Crates can also be pushed. There is also an enemy called an Air Bag that is disguised as a ordinary Mystery Crate. However, the disguised enemies cannot be pushed.
Names in other languages
- ^ Leung, Jason, Terry Munson, and Scott Pelland. Yoshi's Story Player's Guide. Page 16.
- ^ Nintendo (December 2, 1998). Yoshi's Story official website (Internet Archive). Retrieved April 14, 2020.
- ^ Prima Bath. Nintendo 64 Game Secrets, 1999 Edition Prima's Official Strategy Guide. Page 105.
- ^ Prima Bath. Ultimate Nintendo 64 Pocket Power Guide, 1999 Edition Prima's Official Strategy Guide. Page 79.
- ^ 「ヨッシーストーリー 任天堂公式ガイドブック」 (Yoshi's Story Nintendo Kōshiki Guidebook), page 12.