Ghost (Yoshi's Story)
From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
- “What have we here? Mario's little pet! I have pets too! Let's all play together.”
- —Baby Bowser, Yoshi's Story
A ghost, also known as a worm, is a flying green snake-like enemy that appears in the final boss fight of Yoshi's Story. Baby Bowser rides on ghosts, so if a Yoshi tries to throw an egg at Baby Bowser, the egg hits these ghosts. They are invincible, as the eggs merely bounce off the ghosts. Instead, the Yoshi has to either throw eggs at the ceiling (which is littered with spikes) to make the spikes fall down and land on Baby Bowser or explode the eggs in front of Baby Bowser's face.
A ghost appears in the Yoshi's Story segment of the manga Mario no Bōken Land.
Names in other languages
|German||Spukel Dudel||From "spuk" (haunt) and "dudel" (drowsiness)|
- ^ Leung, Jason, Terry Munson, and Scott Pelland. Yoshi's Story Player's Guide. Page 128.
- ^ Yoshi's Story official website (Wayback Archive). Retrieved March 2, 2019.
- ^ Prima Bath. Nintendo 64 Game Secrets, 1999 Edition Prima's Official Strategy Guide. Page 117.
- ^ Prima Bath. Ultimate Nintendo 64 Pocket Power Guide, 1999 Edition Prima's Official Strategy Guide. Page 93.
- ^ 「ヨッシーストーリー 任天堂公式ガイドブック」 (Yoshi's Story Nintendo Kōshiki Guidebook), page 123.