The most ridiculous games you will never find.
- 1 A Mario Halloween
- 2 Diddy Kong Pilot
- 3 Donkey Kong GBA
- 4 Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest
- 5 Donkey Kong Circus
- 6 Donkey Kong Land
- 7 Fortune Street
- 8 Frozen Assets
- 9 Gallery:Mario Party Advance
- 10 Grabby Gridiron
- 11 The Impossible? Maze
- 12 List of Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U beta elements
- 13 Luigi and the Spaghetti
- 14 Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
- 15 Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
- 16 Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games
- 17 Mario & Sonic at the Sonic 2014 Olympic Winter Games
- 18 Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour
- 19 Mario is Missing!
- 20 Mario Kart Arcade GP
- 21 Mario Kart Arcade GP 2
- 22 Mario Kart Triple Trouble
- 23 Mario Kart Wii
- 24 Mario Party 2
- 25 Mario Party DS
- 26 Mario Tennis (Nintendo 64)
- 27 Mario Tennis Open
- 28 NBA Street V3
- 29 New Super Luigi U
- 30 New Super Mario Bros.
- 31 New Super Mario Bros. Wii
- 32 Paper Mario
- 33 Paper Mario: Sticker Star
- 34 Reverse Minigame
- 35 Rockface Chase
- 36 Smash Planet
- 37 Sports games
- 38 Super Mario (Series)
- 39 Super Mario 64
- 40 Super Mario 64 DS
- 41 Super Mario 64 (DS) quotes
- 42 Super Mario Bros.
- 43 Super Mario Bros. 3
- 44 Super Mario Galaxy
- 45 Super Mario Kart
- 46 Super Mario RPG DS
- 47 Super Mario World
- 48 Super Mario Sunshine
- 49 Super Mario Sunshine (Nintendo 3DS)
- 50 Super Smash Bros. DS
- 51 Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- 52 Wario Land: Shake It!
- 53 WarioWare: Punch Your Face
- 54 Watermelon Seed Spitting Contest
- 55 Wario Land (series)
A Mario Halloween
It's Halloween. Mario and friends are thinking it's going to it's a scary night.Until the mummy of Toadsworth's brother returns to haunt the Living.
("Notice how it says it's going to be a scary night until the mummy appears.")
Diddy Kong Pilot
Options had a feature the player could decide if they wanted to use the D-Pad or the tilt sensor, implying that the game was going to use the tilt sensor.
Donkey Kong GBA
Donkey Kong Game boy Advance is only for the GBA and the NES. There are 3 level's in the GBA version.
- Differences in the Game Boy Advance version
Originally, shortly after being knocked from the Flying Krock, Kaptain K. Rool falls down to Krem Quay, and is chomped on by sharks. This was toned down in the GBA version to him simply falling down to Krem Quay and then finding himself in Krockodile Kore before challenging Dixie and Diddy to a fight. This was presumably altered due to the family unfriendly nature of the original ending.
If Donkey Kong loses a Pineapple,Mario would laugh at him. If Donkey Kong manages to grasp a fireball,he will Scream and flail.
- This game gives some proof to the popular Theory that Mario is actually a Bad guy,as he is Laughing and abusing Donkey Kong constantly.
("Yeah, right, because Game Theory is the most RELIABLE source of video-game information!")
Although this is true that the two games play the same using the same engine - it is false because not only is the storyline different, but Donkey Kong Land has different levels, enemies, and bosses from the ones featured in Donkey Kong Country.
|Hard Hat||Hard Hat is a mad mole fought in a cavern at the edge of Monkey Mountains. This cavern is small, and consists of an arena whose ground is dug up in three holes, from which the boss comes out. The battle with Hard Hat is similar to a "whack-a-mole" game; the small creature surprises the player by popping out of one of the three holes, looks cautiously at the Kongs, then takes off the mine helmet he wears on the head and, to show his bad tantrum to the monkeys, hurls the dangerous helmet at them. While the mole's head is discovered, the Kongs need to carefully dodge the mine helmet and then stomp on the boss's baldness. After being hit, Hard Hat will enter back in his den and burst out of another hole. The procedure must be repeated until Hard Hat is defeated.||Monkey Mountains & Chimpanzee Clouds||Mad Mole Holes|
("Why mention the boss being angry at the player and it being bald when most bosses are angry and bald anyway? It doesn't make any sense!")
The winning player attempts to do a winning pose as the player wins.
At the end of the mini-game, the winning team wins while the other team is sad that they lost the game.
The Impossible? Maze is the 4th extra level of Super Mario Advance 3:Yoshi's island. It,obviously,seems impossible-however it IS possible, no doubt.
According to Masahiro Sakurai on Famitsu, he was planning on adding the Ice Climbers for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U, but despite the characters running without problems on the Wii U version, the team had trouble getting the Ice Climbers working in the Nintendo 3DS version due to issues on the hardware power that Sakurai mentions in the Super Smash Bros. Direct video that all fighters will get 60 FPS in the Nintendo 3DS version during in the development that caused the problem during in the debug testing.
Luigi and the Spaghetti
Around 1992 a spanish software house ,toposoft made a DOS game called Luigi and Spaghetti in EU(europen union)The main plot has to do with spaice aliens taking over the world and military forces are no match.It is up to luigi to stop the aliens with the help of a worm named Spaghetti.Gameplay consists of jumping on alien eggs and smashing them and released imprisoned heroes.The game does not take place in mushroom kingdom but in real locations like egypt and italy.There are enemies such as mummies and characters like dracula and frankenstien.You can get hurt by enemies and the only way to avoid being killed by them is transforming into superman by finding an s icon.Some may think this game may not feature nintendo's luigi since this luigi isnt in mushroom kingdom and other mario characters are not included.It also features a strange plot that normally isnt in mario games.However,the luigi character seems to be an alternate reality version of nintendo's luigi.It has most characteristic's of nintendo's luigi with minor changes.For example,he wears blue and white overalls instead of blue and green.he also dosent have an L on his cap.However,the cap is still green.He also has a mustache and sideburns.Becuase of this, many believe this is the luigi from the mario games and not a different character altogether.
("I recommend you the sequel, Mario and the Lasagna. But it is not Nintendo's Mario. It just looks like him.")
("This is a real game, by the way. Let that sink in...")
- In the demo version of the game, luigi can be heard laughing in the background of the boss battle music. This feature does not happen in the real game. This may be subliminal marketing, annoying the player to the point of buying the game.
("Starlow wasn't annoying enough already?")
- Due to the fact that the Shroob invasion is not remembered by any characters, even Toadsworth, the invasion may not have actually been intended to happen in the past. Since E. Gadd's memory was actually rearranged by the events taking place in the past, the Shroobs may have actually been attacking the present, but been sent to the past by the time holes made by E. Gadd's time machine.
("My head hurts")
- This is the First Time seeing Toad and Toadette Barefoot
Mario & Sonic at the Sonic 2014 Olympic Winter Games
(This was the header for Blaze's article.)
The Bob-omb explodes on Wario and Waluigi and creates an explosion.
(This exact section header was placed on almost every single Mario is Missing! location page.)
The name says it all
Despite suffering from low playing, a sequel entitled Mario Kart Arcade GP 2 was released (also for the arcades). [...] Fortunately, it received positive scores and critical acclaim, being unlike the previous game which was criticized for the high amount of pay
In a firm handle on and off the jumps and had to drift cart can be quickly around the corner! From the kart and get a shield from attack by rivals can protect kart! All for the Cup championship is the most important techniques to learn from good practice!
Mario Kart Triple Trouble
Mario Kart Triple Trouble is a unknown Mario Kart title released for the Wii on March 14th,2009. It was forgotten because of Mario Kart Wii. It was the successor to Mario Kart Double Dash.
DO NOT DELETE OR ELSE
[How to unlock Adolf Hitler] [In order to unlock Adolf Hitler, you must first unlock every playable character, then beat 500 WFC Ghost races, beat 50cc, 100cc, 150cc and mirror and get a three-star ranking on all of them.
("Nah, how about Mussolini?")
- This is the last game with Mario voiced by Charles Martinet to be released before Tara Charendoff got married to Craig Strong and became now know as Tara Strong.
- CPU-Controlled Daisy seems luckier than other CPU-Controlled characters for unknown reasons
- Several hexagons can be seen in this game.
- Mario Kart 7: Metal Mario's artwork is reused from this game. However, his artwork here is contained in a yellow circle with a green outline that obscures his lower body since his artwork from Kart 7 showed him standing next to a pair of tires, and he's not racing this time.
- This is the first game to feature Princess Peach's main current sports attire other than her Golf/Tennis minidress therefore predating Mario Superstar Baseball. Peach's main current sports attire would appear in later sports installments such as Mario Hoops 3-on-3 (alongside her golf/tennis minidress), Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games, Mario Super Sluggers, Mario Sports Mix and Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (except for Mario Tennis Open and Mario Golf: World Tour) which has Peach in her minidress which was introduced in Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour.
- Also, Peach is shown with her hair untied in her group artwork and her character roster mugshot instead of having it tied up in a ponytail therefore breaking the formula for Peach's hairstyle in sports games set by Mario Golf Toadstool Tour. Though, Peach's hair is tied up during the gameplay and in her solo artwork.
- An in-game "second" in New Super Luigi U is actually 1 second [...].
World 4: Tropical rain forest with intoxicated waters.
|Ememies||World They First Appeared In||How to Defeat||Image|
|Fire Chomp||World 7||Spits a fireball that follows Mario, causing its tail, made of fireballs, to decrease in length. It commits suicide by self-destructing when it does not have any fireballs left, which can hurt Mario.|
- This game is a reference to the book "Super Mario Bros. 3: Happy Birthday, Princess Toadstool!".
|Chapter 6||Spike?||50||4||0||Flower Fields||Fought on orders from Huff N. Puff; later decides to join Mario after figuring the deal is stupid.|
- The introduction video for this game features something impossible in the actual game: for a few seconds, Mario can be seen dodging Bullet Bills in the Koopa Bros. Fortress with Parakarry following behind; this is not possible in-game', as Parakarry does not join the party until much later. This is possible because the player can come back later in the game after getting Parakarry on the team, the player can go back to the Koopa Bros. Fortress and dodge the bullet bills. Doing this is out of the game's sequential plot, but it is possible.
("This is not contradicting itself, but it is contradicting itself.")
- The boat Mario uses to access the later worlds bears a shocking resembalence to the one used in Rogueport in Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. They could be manufactured in the same company, although the drivers feature extremely different personalities(Rougeport's driver is never seen though).
- Fun Fact: Since the objective of the Reverse Minigames is to lose instead of win, so the winner may be noobs instead of experts! Maybe this type of minigames is to torture experts. LOL!
As one would expect, the Kremling Krew did not leave this strategic point unprotected, as Kobbles, Krimps, Krumples, Re-Koils and other Kremling Kreeps can be found throughout the level. The Kongs need to clamber up this rockface under a ceaseless rain, finding their way through narrow canyons and shafts while taking advantage of the numerous Barrel Cannons and ropes. Arrow-shaped bananas can help them navigate this rocky maze. However, their progress is hindered by Klasps, Buzzes and Kopters who patrol around the mountain. A good timing is required to dodge the malevolent Kremlings while climbing up ropes. A couple of Sneeks and a single Knik-Knak are also found in the level to help cause chaos throughout the level.
("...and that's why we don't let Kremlings play 40k.") -- Lord Grammaticus
Smash Planet was a game originally going to be a game for the Nintendo Gamecube. It was announced at E3 2004 and an in issue of Nintendo Power in August 2005. Fans were waiting for the game but it never came. For unknown reasons it was announced cancelled. It's possibe that its elements went in for Super Smash Bros. Brawl because Wario and Ike were originally going to appear in Smash Planet and they're playabe characters in Brawl.
A sports game is a game genre that is based on a Sport. Mario has appeared in a handful of Sports games. Some popular ones include the Mario Baseball series, the Mario Tennis series, and the Mario Golf series.
Super Mario (Series)
|Cover, original release, and system||Synopsis|
|Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island|
August 15, 1995
|While the title suggests it being a sequel, Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island is in fact the prequel not only to the Super Mario series but the whole Mario franchise. The game starts off on the day the Mario Bros. were born and are to be delivered to their parents by a dedicated stork. Foretelling the treat they will represent to the Koopa clan in the future, Kamek tries to kidnap the babies from the stork but only manages to snatch one baby (Baby Luigi) and imprisons stork as well. The other baby (Baby Mario) falls on Yoshi's Island where he is picked by the Yoshis that reside in there. The Yoshis come to the decision to aid the baby to rescue his brother and the stork from the Koopa clan led by the young Baby Bowser.|
- the name is a clear reference to Superman 64
("Especially because Super Mario 64 appeared in 1996 and Superman 64 in 1999")
In Super Mario 64 DS, the star is the same as if it was gotten in the original version of the game that can be gotten in the original way.
if you collect all 2401 coins you unlock Luigi but this is not true.
- Ironicly, King Boo did see them again, during the events of Luigi's Mansion
("And that's in the quote section because...?")
1. First, use the select button or minus button to choose 2 Player Game on the title screen. 2. When the game begins run Mini Mario straight into the Goomba. He will lose a life. 3. Then you'll be able to play as Luigi. 4. If Luigi loses a life you will switch back to Mario. Just keep having Mario lose a life until he gets a Game Over. Then continue on as Luigi.
Another common object is the Goomba's Shoe, only obtainable in World 5-3 of the game.
("Then why is it common?")
The player can shake the Wii Remote and make Mario perform a Star Spin. This can also be done by shaking the Nunchuck as it also has a motion sensor otherwise games like Wii sports boxing cannot be played.
- Super Mario Bros. 3- [...] Mario having three vitality points in the game may be a reference in which it would take three hits for Mario to lose a life if he has a power-up such as the Raccoon Leaf or the Fire Flower in SMB3.
- On the words "SUPER MARIO GALAXY" you may see 7 stars on 7 different letters. When removing the letters without a star, it spells "U R MR GAY". it is unclear if this is accidental or intentional
("It's not really that simple.")
Super Mario RPG DS
Super Mario RPG DS was the planned remake of Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars for the Nintendo DS. It was going to be released in the summer of 2008. Trailers of the game were released at E3 2007, but, due to legal resaons with Nintendo's co-partner, Square, the game could not be released. It seems the game was going to be an exact remake of the orignial even with the same graphics.
If the player loses a life by running out of time, "Time Up!" will be written on the screen instead of "Time's Up!".
("This was a section. For over a month.")
("That being said, this section is a notable mistake." - The HD Guy)
|Iggy Koopa||The boss of Donut Secret House. He moves around the room, invisible, then suddenly re-appears.|
|Iggy Koopa||Boss of castle #1, located in Yoshi's Island. He tries to push Mario into a pool of lava while spitting fireballs and real Name is Iggy Koopa Jr.|
- Sonic Adventure 2: Almost everything in this plot is nearly identical to Sonic Adventure 2. In Super Mario Sunshine, Mario is put in jail because he is framed by Shadow Mario (Who turns out to be Bowser Jr. in disguise) for polluting Delfino Island, and has the use of FLUDD, which is a feature that would be frequently used. In Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic is sent to prison because he is framed by Shadow the Hedgehog for stealing a Chaos Emerald from the bank, and introduced Rail Grinding, which is used in every game after it.
Super Mario Sunshine (Nintendo 3DS)
|Super Mario Sunshine|
|Media||Nintendo 3DS cartridge|
Super Mario Sunshine (working title) is an upcoming game from the Super Mario series made for the Nintendo 3DS. The game is a remake of Super Mario Sunshine for the Nintendo GameCube, bearing some new features on its storyline, gameplay and graphics.
Yoshiaki Koizumi, the director of Super Mario 3D Land has suggested that he would like to see Super Mario Sunshine in 3D, along with the Galaxy games. The world may always think Sunshine would be the more realistic choice, but the world may never think think it’s too necessary considering the existence of Super Mario 3D Land. Either way, here’s the full quote:
I can say that I really would like to see a lot of those games that use 3D worlds on 2D display just so I could see what they look like in 3D and see what kind of different experiences people would have playing through them on a 3D display. So in that sense I would love to see Sunshine and both Galaxy games presented in 3D, and a lot of the Zelda [games] would be interesting too.
Super Smash Bros. DS
Super Smash Bros. DS is an idea Masahiro Sakurai came up with in an interview about Super Smash Bros. Brawl, but is not an actual upcoming Smash Bros. game for the Nintendo DS, but it may become one. The Interview was with a magazine called Edge.
- Mochi „Tails” Powder
"So Wario is then shooten. When touching another Blast-O-Cannon when shooten will Wario enter in it, and the player can use the same controls as therefor."
WarioWare: Punch Your Face
With a bunch of games that require you to punch.
(Because that's what every gamer wants to do.)
Wario is immortal and can't lose lives (since there are none).
(Because Wario is a GOD.)