Window from Coit Tower
From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopedia
(Redirected from Window)Jump to navigationJump to search
|Window from Coit Tower|
|First appearance||Mario is Missing! (1992)|
The window from Coit Tower is an item exclusively in the NES and SNES versions of Mario is Missing!. It is stolen by an army of Koopa Troopas that have infiltrated San Francisco. This theft results in the building being shut down. Luigi then takes it back, and shows it to various people within the city so that he can determine where the window belongs. Everyone proceeds to tell him about the Coit Tower, including unrelated facts such as how it was built in 1934 (it was actually built in 1933, although the murals inside it were painted in 1934). Eventually, Luigi learns enough that he is able to return the window to the Coit Tower's information booth and receive $1,999 for his accomplishment.
- Boy: "That window belongs to the towering 'fire hose' on Telegraph Hill."
- Tourist: "On a clear day, you can see San Francisco bay from that window 500 feet above sea-level."
- Reporter: "If you will, return to Telegraph Hill, and put Ms. Coit's window back."
- Scientist: "Built in 1934, along with the door, that window belongs to Coit Tower."
- Policewoman: "Now I see it clearly. That window's from Coit Tower on top of Telegraph Hill."
- ^ "Coit Tower." The Official San Francisco Recreation and Park Department Website, sfrecpark.org/destination/telegraph-hill-pioneer-park/coit-tower/. Retrieved February 4, 2018.