Hall of Good Harvest
|Hall of Good Harvest|
|First appearance||Mario is Missing! (1992)|
The Hall of Good Harvest (actually the "Hall of Prayer for Good Harvests"), also sometimes called the Good Harvest Hall, is an item in all versions of Mario is Missing!. It is one of the principle buildings of the Temple of Heaven. The entire structure is snatched away by a bunch of Koopa Troopas that invade Beijing, then carried around by a single Koopa Troopa wandering through the city. Luigi comes across the building after fighting off the correct Koopa Troopa, then carries it around by himself and shows it to random people in the hopes that one of them knows about it. All of them happen to recognize it and provide additional information about it, including how the reigning emperor prayed for farmers and how it is supposed to be located in the Temple of Heaven. With this newly gained knowledge, Luigi brings the Hall of Good Harvest to the Temple of Heaven's information booth, and after proving that the entire building that he is holding is real, he is awarded $1610.
- Boy: "That neat wooden building was actually built without nails, screws or cement."
- Tourist: "Once a year the Emperor slept there, praying that the farmers would have a good year."
- Reporter: "Good Heavens! That round building belongs in the walled park known as the Temple of Heaven."
- Scientist: "The Good Harvest Hall, most famous shrine of all, dates from the 15th century."
- Police Officer: "The Good Harvest Hall goes in the center of it all, in the Temple of Heaven Park."
- "The Hall of Prayer for Good Harvests." en.tiantanpark.com, en.tiantanpark.com/showdetail.aspx?IID=48&Sortid=15. Retrieved January 26, 2018.