|Game||Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze|
|Music track||Swing Juice|
|<< Directory of levels >>|
Harvest Hazards is the first level of the Juicy Jungle area in Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze and its Nintendo Switch port of the same name. The level takes place inside the jungle, where the fruits are harvested and processed.
The level starts out in the place covered with huge berries and vines. Before starting the level, enemies, such as a group of Buzzy, Bouncelisks, and a Toucan't, are showed, apparently harvesting some fruits. As its name suggests, the main features of this level are various kinds of fruit, which consist of the fruits that act as a hazard such as spiked fruits and fruits that act as a helpful tools to Kongs such as bouncy red berries. Some varieties of fruits are seen on the background, with some piles of them blocking the left side of the level. Fruit harvesting machines in a shape of a spiked tong continuously swoop on the tree that bears spiked berries, which act as a hazard that can hurt the Kongs if they are on contact with these machines. Other than machines, wooden karts and wooden platforms take major parts of this level; most of them are helpful tools for the Kongs. Enemies are heavily focused on or based on the fruits or animals that feed on them, such as Bouncelisks, Toucan'ts, and so forth.
- K: Between two red bouncy berries on vine in the first area.
- O: In front of the second rail in the second area.
- N: In the second area, there is a trail of bananas, three coins, and the letter N at the end.
- G: At the end of the machine disposal area in the third area.
- After the player gets past the tree with spiked berries where the berries are being harvested, there is a Flower Bulb with a Pointy Tucks and DK Barrel below. Players must pound the ground in front of the flower to reveal a Puzzle Piece.
- There is an area with four machines that drop down from sockets, collecting spiky berries from a tree platform. When players get past them, they can notice a Barrel Cannon coming out from the last socket instead of the harvesting machine. The Kongs should get into this barrel cannon to gain access to a Bonus Room. Once all bananas are collected within 30 seconds, a Puzzle Piece will be revealed.
- After they have passed the area with the moving wooden platforms, players can see small round of bananas rotating clockwise and large round of bananas rotating counterclockwise. With the help of a Bouncelisk, players must collect all bananas to get a Puzzle Piece.
- A skull Barrel Cannon is located in an area with two Buckies. Players must get into it to gain access to the secret area with bunches of bananas. Players must collect them in order to get a Puzzle Piece.
- At the second checkpoint, a Puzzle Piece can be seen directly above Professor Chops. Players must use Bouncelisk's berry to get it.
- After a huge harvesting machine, there is a Puzzle Piece directly above two wooden platforms that move blackberries.
- After the letter G, there is a rotating bucket with a watermelon. Players must collect bananas above to get a Puzzle Piece.
|Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze||content/Worlds/w05_juice/l01_juice_picking.pak||l01_juice_picking.pak||Juice Level 1: Picking|
Names in other languages
|French||Écueils et cueillette||Pitfalls and Picking|
|German||Fauna Fantasia||Spanish for "Fantasy Fauna".|
|Italian||Raccolto Rischioso||Risky Harvest|
|Spanish||Desafío frutal||Fruity Challenge (Pun on desafío brutal ("brutal challenge").|