|Game||Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze|
|<< Directory of levels >>|
Like some of the levels in Lost Mangroves, Crazy Clouds takes place around a plane crash ground, judging from the dilapidated airplanes seen along the stage. Plane remnants sustained in the air by propellers, acting as platforms, will collapse under the Kongs' added weight. Cloudy gusts also appear, carrying the Kongs to higher areas and disintegrating shortly after.
The level begins with a few platforms held up by propellers, and standing on them will cause them to collapse after a short time. A skull Blast Barrel appears afterward, and launches the Kongs into a long segment with platforms on clouds that disappear after a short time, as well as some gusts that push the Kongs upwards. After firing from another skull Blast Barrel, the Kongs will reach a segment with more propeller platforms and some Hot Hootzes. Moments after passing a Puffton, the Kongs will fire from another skull Blast Barrel and must ride platforms on clouds while dodging spiked blocks. Yet another skull Blast Barrel follows, leading to a segment where the Kongs must roll to avoid the Tucks, then jump on a series of Hootzes. The Kongs must then time their launch from a skull Barrel Cannon to avoid spiked blocks, then go through another propeller platform segment with more Tucks, Hootzes, and Blue Hootzes. It then leads to a segment where the Kongs must ride platforms on clouds and bounce off Hootzes. This leads to a series of rocket platforms where the Kongs must avoid spiked blocks, leading directly to the Slot Machine Barrel.
- After passing the first set of spiked blocks, the Kongs must collect all bananas on the next breeze to unveil the Puzzle Piece.
- Upon approaching the first Puffton, the Kongs must bounce off of a Hot Hootz to obtain the Puzzle Piece.
- Just before the fourth skull Blast Barrel, the Kongs must pound the purple glass vase and collect all bananas that appear from it to reveal the Puzzle Piece.
- While on a propeller platform, the Kongs must pound a purple glass vase to collect the Puzzle Piece before the platform collapses.
- While on the second horizontal rocket platform, the Kongs must duck under two spiked blocks to obtain the Puzzle Piece.
|Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze||content/Worlds/w0y_Secret/l03_secret_propellers.pak||l03_secret_propellers.pak||Secret Level 3: Propellers|
Names in other languages
|German||Weiter bis Wolkig||Onwards to Cloudy, pun on "Heiter bis Wolkig" (clear to cloudy), a phrase used to describe the weather|
|Italian||Nugolo di nuvole||Cloud (as for "swarm") of Clouds|
|Spanish||Nubes enervantes||Nerve-Racking Clouds|