|Game||Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze|
|Music track||Swing Juice|
|<< Directory of levels >> **|
Panicky Paddles is the fourth level of Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze and its Nintendo Switch port of the same name, located in the Juicy Jungle area. The level seems to take place in the fruit juice storage, where the Kongs can swim into.
The level starts out in the grassy place where the waterfall made out of fruit juice is in the background. Going ahead, Kongs will encounter a lone Toucan't in the slope, and a Papa Painguin, standing on a platform that can be flipped. Once the platform gets flipped, it will send Kongs into the juice pool, which will enable them to swim into it. Inside the juice pool lies a set of spinning blades, which serves as a deadly obstacle in this level. Once they pass the juice pool section, Kongs will encounter another sets of enemies - a Chompasaurus and a Toucan't. On the next section, there seems to be a set of platforms with a grater; it moves back and forth to grate fruits. More graters with irregular shape will appear, and on the bottom lies the fruit juice pool that houses a Yellow Snaggles, which tries to chase the Kongs as soon as it finds them. Kongs will dive into another fruit juice pool, which is even more dangerous due to the fact that there is two spiky berries inside it. On the next section, spiky berries make platforms to flip every time they bounce up and down, and some variants fall down from the narrow passage. After the second checkpoint, there will be another set of platforms, but this time small watermelons that comes down from the narrow passage will flip these platforms by colliding into them. On the next section, the exact same section with the juice pool below appears, and another Yellow Snaggles will try to bite Kongs if they are getting close to it. What appears to be a tube filled with fruit juice seems to block the path; to progress, Kongs have to pluck the nearby device to drain the tube, which will move down when the juice gets drained entirely. On the Barrel Cannon section, Kongs have to time the launch, because hammers are continuously flipping the platforms. Past this section is another juice pool with giant spiky berries inside it. After the flipping platform section above, Kongs will encounter another set of platforms with giant spiky berries, the last juice pool and a Barrel Cannon that sends Kongs above, which will launch them to another barrel cannon and so on. After passing the juice pool that houses three Snaggles, Kongs will reach to the place where the Slot Machine Barrel is in the bottom, with two Papa Painguins that seem to guard the barrel. Hand slapping the platform allows the Kongs to smash the Slot Machine Barrel, completing the level.
- K: Between two spiky pits on the first grinder section.
- O: On the second socket after the second checkpoint.
- N: On the upper side of the juice pool after the third checkpoint.
- G: On the bottom of the third platform that is being flipped by the spiky berry.
- There is a wooden treasure chest in the place where a Chompasaurus and a Toucan't are. Hand slap them to reveal a flying banana with Banana Bunches and a coin following it. Collect all to get a Puzzle Piece.
- In the first juice pool with a Yellow Snaggles, players must collect all bananas inside a juice pool to get a Puzzle Piece.
- On the first flipping platform section, there is a lone platform on the bottom. Hand slap the platform to make it flip, which will take players to the secret area. Players must collect Banana Bunches within 30 seconds to reveal a Puzzle Piece.
- After the first spiky berry section lies a fruit juice pool with a grater on the top, which is filled with numerous spiky berries. Dive into the fruit juice pool and turn left to gain access to a Puzzle Piece.
- After the lone Boom Bird section, dive into the fruit juice pool and collect four bananas below to get a Puzzle Piece.
- After the fifth Puzzle Piece, players can see a Harold throwing Watermelon Fuse Bombs at Kongs. Throw the bomb at the flipping platform and hand slap the platform below to send both Kongs and a bomb below. Throw a bomb at the snowflake door to break, revealing a secret area. Like the first secret area, players must collect bananas within 30 seconds to receive a Puzzle Piece.
- There is another fruit juice pool with a Yellow Snaggles behind Harold. Dive into it and reach to the bottom to get a seventh Puzzle Piece.
- During the Barrel Cannon section, players must wait for the platforms to flip. A Puzzle Piece is at the end of these flipping platforms.
- After the third checkpoint, dive below and turn left to gain access to a secret area with the last Puzzle Piece at the end.
After the letter G, there is a pool of juice with continually rotating panels at the bottom. There is a current beyond these panels, so the player must have Dixie Kong to get past it and enter the portal at the bottom, which leads to the Slot Machine Barrel. Hitting it allows the Kongs to access Jammin' Jams.
- Tuff Tucks
- Papa Painguins
- Boom Birds
- Red Finleys
- Yellow Snaggles
|Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze||content/Worlds/w05_juice/l04_juice_flippers.pak||l04_juice_flippers.pak||Juice Level 4: Flippers|
Names in other languages
|French||Fabrique frénétique||Frantic Factory|
|Italian||Grattuge Giganti||Gigantic Graters|
|Spanish||Baño en la viña||Bath in the Vineyard|