|Game||Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze|
|<< Directory of levels >> >>|
During the course of the level, the path is formed by floating platforms that disassemble and reassemble in various ways, similarly to a jigsaw puzzle. Blocks that rise up and levitate for a short time are also encountered, though some of them are covered in spikes and should be avoided.
The level begins immediately with a Barrel Cannon, followed by some rising and falling platforms. A segment with disassembling and reassembling platforms appears, along with a few Hootzes. More rising and falling platforms appear afterwards, followed by a segment with Barrel Cannons, where the Kongs are supposed to blast between the "teeth" of a dragon-resembling tunnel. Carried by Blast Barrels, the Kongs collapse a wall of stone blocks, causing them to fall into the nearby shaft. Here, they would have to ride the falling platforms, jumping from one to another until a Barrel Cannon appears. A spiked block will crush the cannon shortly afterwards, damaging the Kongs if they wait for too long inside it. The Barrel Cannon launches the primates on a platform just as it assembles. More disassembling and reassembling platforms follow, and the Kongs must bounce on the Hootzes to proceed. After one more Blast Barrel, the Kongs must navigate a set of rising and falling platforms while avoiding spiked platforms to reach the Slot Machine Barrel.
- In the very first segment of rising and falling platforms, the Kongs must jump below the third platform to obtain the Puzzle Piece.
- In the first segment with disassembling and reassembling platforms, the Kongs must stick to the top path and jump off of a Hootz to obtain the Puzzle Piece.
- Immediately after the second Puzzle Piece, there are two rings of bananas surrounding platforms. The Kongs must collect all bananas in both rings to obtain the Puzzle Piece.
- During the segment with rapidly falling platforms, the Kongs must collect all ascending Banana Coins that pass by to obtain the Puzzle Piece.
- Just after the Puffton, some spiked platforms rise up, revealing the Puzzle Piece.
The last set of rising and falling platforms before the Slot Machine Barrel
Names in other languages
|German||Qual der Quader||Cuboids' Pain|
|Italian||Blocchi Ballerini||Dancing/Moving Blocks|
|Spanish||Rompecabezas rocambolesco||Bizarre Puzzle|