Nintendo Software Technology Corporation
|Nintendo Software Technology Corporation|
|First Super Mario game||Nintendo Puzzle Collection|
|Latest Super Mario game||Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury|
|Current president||Tim Bechtel|
Nintendo Software Technology Corporation, or Nintendo Software Technology (often abbreviated as NST), is an American division of Nintendo based in Redmond. It also has ties to the NOA-backed DigiPen Institute of Technology, from which it draws a number of its employees. The company developed the Mario vs. Donkey Kong series.
In addition to its work on the Super Mario franchise, the company developed a miscellany of games and applications, including installments of third-party franchises such as Bionic Commando and Ridge Racer.
Super Mario games developed
- Nintendo Puzzle Collection (Panel de Pon remake)
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again!
- Mario Clock
- Mario Calculator
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem!
- Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (Japanese Localization)
- Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars
- Mini Mario & Friends: amiibo Challenge
- Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS)
- Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong (Nintendo Switch remake)