|Founded||October 3, 2005|
|First Super Mario game||Wario Land: Shake It! (2008)|
|Latest Super Mario game||Yoshi's Crafted World (2019)|
|Current president||Etsunobu Ebisu|
Good-Feel is a Japanese video game developer. It developed Wario Land: Shake It!, released in 2008, the newest title in the Wario Land series released almost seven years after the previous title, Wario Land 4. The company also developed Yoshi's Woolly World as well as its Nintendo 3DS port, Poochy & Yoshi's Woolly World.
The company was founded by former Konami employee Etsunobu Ebisu on October 3, 2005. He told Nintendo about the new company and asked if his company could work on a game. Long-time Nintendo employee Takahiro Harada asked Ebisu if he would like to make a new Wario Land title, since Harada learned before the meeting that Ebisu was involved in the development of a Nintendo DS platform game he enjoyed very much, and Harada always wanted to make a Wario Land sequel. Though Ebisu suggested a shooting game, he agreed to create a platform game after Harada convinced him. The development resulted in Wario Land: Shake It!, a 2D platform game released in 2008 with hand-drawn graphics made with the help of the animation studios Production I.G and Kusanagi.
Good-Feel developed the StreetPass Mii Plaza minigame Mii Force (known in PAL regions as StreetPass Squad), which is part of the downloadable content first released on June 18, 2013, as well as Slot Car Rivals (StreetPass Slot Racer in PAL regions) and Market Crashers (StreetPass Trader in PAL regions), which were released on September 1, 2016.
Super Mario games
|Wario Land: Shake It!||2008||Wii|
|Mario & Luigi: Dream Team||2013||Nintendo 3DS|
|Yoshi's Woolly World||2015||Wii U|
|Poochy & Yoshi's Woolly World||2017||Nintendo 3DS|
|Yoshi's Crafted World||2019||Nintendo Switch|
- Official Website (in Japanese)
- Nintendo. (September 1, 2016). Nintendo 3DS Direct 2016.9.1 プレゼンテーション映像. Youtube. Retrieved September 1, 2016.
- Meet the brains behind Wario Land
- YouTube - StreetPass Mii Plaza trailer
- Whitehead, Thomas (September 5, 2016). Feature: Looking for Hits in the Latest StreetPass Games. NintendoLife. Retrieved September 6, 2016.
- CVG Interview: Mario & Luigi Dream Team
- Yoshi for Nintendo Switch (Working Title) - Nintendo E3 2017 - Trailer, Gameplay Images. Nintendo @ E3 2017. Retrieved June 14, 2017.