It has been requested that this article be rewritten and expanded to include more information. Reason: include missing story information
Cubyrinth is a huge snowy maze, homed by Cuby in the DS version of Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games. In this place, the player must rescue the snow spirit Icy, who was captured by Big Bullet Bill. Sonic plays a big role in this town, since there are many Springs in this location, indicated with icons (e.g. Silver's brings to Blaze's, where is the end, Blaze's to Silver's, Wario's and Waluigi's bring the player from the whole island and the others to the beginning). Right at the beginning of the maze is Birdo, who claims to have found a Driftboard which turns out to be Yoshi's. After completing the mission, Birdo gives the Driftboard back to him. Charmy Bee is also fond here. He is seen hanging out behind a closed gate, and doesn't open it unless that person is Vector. When Vector arrives, Charmy isn't convinced right away that it is Vector, but he will open the gate, when Vector answers all five questions right in a quiz. Cubyrinth seems to be right above Polastraits, as everyone falls from Cubyrinth to Polastraits after Knuckles pushes a lever that makes the floor they're standing on fall. The name Cubyrinth is a portmanteau of Cuby (Cubyrinth's Snow Spirit), and "labyrinth" (another word for maze).
- One of the yellow Shy Guys in Cubyrinth is a world-class liar.
- One of the yellow Shy Guys in Cubyrinth always tells the truth.
- There's a Shy Guy in Cubyrinth who's having trouble finding his way home.
- Cubyrinth's name combines cube and labyrinth due to its maze-like design.
- Silver comes from a dark and devastated future, and hopes to bring it peace.
- Chao Adventure Log 3 - The Chaos were intrigued, and decided to follow the strangers. The two strangers crossed the sea to explore new islands. To be continued...
- Vector's Chaotix Detective Agency takes on a lot of jobs that don't make any money.
Names in other languages