It has been requested that this article be rewritten and expanded to include more information. Reason: include the missing story information
- Not to be confused with The Bitlands.
|First appearance||Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games (2009)|
|Greater location||Dream Island|
|Inhabitants||Chao, Shy Guys, Toads, Blizza|
Blizland is the sixth and final area in the DS version of Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games. The snow spirit of this area is Blizza. This area was turned into a mixture of Bowser's Castle and Dr. Eggman's Factory by Bowser and Dr. Eggman. There are numerous enemies in the area. The robot Omega is found after the first ice wall. Upon defeating him in the Intense Short Track, Omega disappears to prepare to battle Dr. Eggman. Shortly after, a Chain Chomp can be found blocking the way. After Wario knocks it off the bridge, the team can proceed. Frosty is held hostage by Dry Bowser here. After Dry Bowser is defeated and Frosty is freed, the team faces off against Bowser and Dr. Eggman in the Blazing Bobsleigh, Fever Hockey, and Extreme Snowboarding.
- Meteor Curling Stone (can be acquired in Icepeak as well)
- Blizland was named for the violent blizzards that visit the island.
- Blizland is sheltered from snow storms by the walls of the castle and base.
- Dr. Eggman hopes to one day turn the entire world into Eggmanland.
- Shy Guy Adventure Log 4: Trusting that he would be paid for his work, the Shy Guy labored tirelessly. But with castle and base not finished, he remained unpaid. To be Continued...
- Bowser has many underlings, including Goombas, Boos and Bullet Bills.
- Chao Adventure Log 5: The Chaos watched over them as they built the castle and base. They gave the Chaos a warm welcome. To Be Continued...
- You can switch the Treasure Detector on or off from the item screen on the menu.
- Wario and Waluigi aren't brothers.
- Bowser Jr. once drew graffiti all over town with a magic brush.
- Shy Guy Adventure Log 6: The Shy Guy and his friends continued to work in the cold with no pay. They eventually completed the work, but were so hungry they could no longer move. They now have no choice but to wait patiently for someone to rescue them. The End.
- Chao Adventure Log 6: The Chaos thought nothing when told the strangers' names were Bowser and Eggman. The Chaos were cold without a roof over their heads, but happily accepted a new home. However, the Chaos are now beginning to hope someone will come rescue them. The End.
Names in other languages
|French||Blizzarland||Same as English version|