World 1 (Super Mario 3D Land)
|Game||Super Mario 3D Land|
|List of worlds >>|
World 1 is the first world in Super Mario 3D Land. It takes place in a green field with flowers, pipes and hills in the background. It features five levels, a Mystery Box, and a Toad House. As the start of Mario's adventure, the levels of World 1 are rather basic.
This world reappears as a background for Mario's Figure Skating Spectacular in Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games.
|World 1-1||The first course in the game.|
|World 1-2||The first underground course of the game, with Ball 'N' Chains.|
|World 1-3||An athletic course high in the sky.|
|World 1-4||An athletic course with Switchboards. Requires 3 Star Medals to be unlocked.|
|World 1-||The very first Castle course of the game.|
The six possible contents of this world's Mystery Box are:
- Two Goomba Boards and a Fire Flower. Destroying the Goomba Boards causes 15 Coins and a Star Medal to appear. (first try)
- Three Piranha Plants. Defeating the Piranha Plants causes 15 Coins and a Star Medal to appear.
- Three Goombas. Defeating the Goombas causes 15 Coins and a Star Medal to appear.
- A red Biddybud walking around a Fire Flower. Defeating the Biddybud causes 15 Coins and a Star Medal to appear.
- A golden Mystery Box containing 15 Super Leaves, a P-Wing, and two Star Medals.
- A golden Mystery Box containing the game's five supporting Toad characters and two Star Medals.
- Ball 'N' Chains
- Big Tail Goombas
- Cheep Cheep
- Dry Bones
- Fire Bars
- Fire Piranha Plants
- Goomba Towers
- Hammer Bros.
- Inky Piranha Plants
- Koopa Troopas
- Lava Bubbles
- Piranha Plants
- Tail Goombas
- Boss: Tail Bowser
| Super Mario 3D Land - World 1 Theme||File info|